• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

trying to find past options quotes

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sdsu rancher

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find options quotes from a month ago? It's real easy to find futures contract prices but I can't seem to find options quotes.

Can you be a little more specific? Are you looking for a certain quote from a specific exchange, or lasts months data to feed into an options program? Your broker should be able to provide you with this information.
If not, let me know exactly what you are looking for and I will try to find it.

February 10 & 17, '06 April Live Cattle, Chicago Merchantile Exchange. I need the quotes for a marketing class project, so I don't work with a broker. Is there a website or publication where I can get that stuff? Thanks!

Would the CME website have past quotes? If not, I would think that a broker would be able to give you that information snce it is for "educational" purposes.

I am finding that there may be a pay site out there some where with historical option quotes but no one can find it. The total amounts of puts and calls with all the strike prices and months would require massive files.
I sent several e-mails to some of my friends who trade and did some checking myself. I don't think its going to happen. Sorry I couldn't help with this one.

Thanks for the effort, fedup2. I'll try contacting a local broker. It seems strange that this kind of data isn't more accessible.

I will look on DTN and see if the archives have what you want, tommorrow, it's time for bed

Latest posts