• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tupentine

Help Support Ranchers.net:

baling wire

Reaction score
A little boy was sitting on the curb with a gallon of turpentine and shaking it up and watching all the bubbles. A little while later a Priest came along and asked the little boy what he had. The little boy replied "This is the most powerful liquid in the world it's called turpentine. The Priest said no the most powerful liquid in the world is Holy Water. If you take some of this Holy Water and rub it on a pregnant woman's belly she"ll pass a healthy baby.The little boy replied you take some of this here turpentine and rub it on a cat's butt and he"ll pass a Harley Davidson.

baling wire said:
A little boy was sitting on the curb with a gallon of turpentine and shaking it up and watching all the bubbles. A little while later a Priest came along and asked the little boy what he had. The little boy replied "This is the most powerful liquid in the world it's called turpentine. The Priest said no the most powerful liquid in the world is Holy Water. If you take some of this Holy Water and rub it on a pregnant woman's belly she"ll pass a healthy baby.The little boy replied you take some of this here turpentine and rub it on a cat's butt and he"ll pass a Harley Davidson.

:clap: :lol2: :clap: :lol2: :clap: :lol2: :clap: :lol2: :clap: :lol2: :clap: :lol2:

Good one !!
How are you wintering? Cows on the mill have plenty of water over here!

Haytrucker said:
Good one !!
How are you wintering? Cows on the mill have plenty of water over here!
Other than I think Im suffering from dust pneumonia were doing ok. Do you now own part of Deadwood? We wanted to go but Cheri had a meeting that day.

They put my "winnings" in the dumpster Sunday morning, but Tom and Gail both won some before we left.

Glad you got to go before calving!! Did you guy's do any good? We'll call ya sometime, I'll bet we can meet in town!

Latest posts