• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Turn Your Speakers Up!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

WOW!!! Good one Katrina...... What can a male of the species say about that? Did you write that? :wink:

ranch wife....... RUN DONT WALK TO A SAFE PLACE .... walk on egg shells...be very careful as to what you say and how you say it...be come invisible......do extra house work.......and in the end it dont really matter what you do you are gonna get blasted anyways. So every 28 days just suck it up and keep the lips zipped.....some one said it is better to help the suffering than not to do anything.... but i dont think he was talking about PMS :p

On second thought, do we want a woman president with her finger on the doomsday button? :???: :?

Les said:
ranch wife....... RUN DONT WALK TO A SAFE PLACE .... walk on egg shells...be very careful as to what you say and how you say it...be come invisible......do extra house work.......and in the end it dont really matter what you do you are gonna get blasted anyways. So every 28 days just suck it up and keep the lips zipped.....some one said it is better to help the suffering than not to do anything.... but i dont think he was talking about PMS :p

am busy right now copying your words of "wisdom" for the 3 male-species in my house so they know what to expect and what will be expected :D

Latest posts