• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

TV boring fer you too BMR

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
Watched a documentary about being good without God tonight. Kinda interesting. But nothing else on this bloody satelite dish. Make you pay extra for Hockey games now of course, so I log in and listen on the computer while I bounce back to good old ranchers.

What's up in the Big Muddy Valley? It was 12 degrees in french here today.

It got nice but not much above 0c. Hauled one load of hay and castrated some bull that didn't get done at branding for one reason or another. Going to sort thru the PB bulls and cull them hard as a good steer is worth alot more then a poor bull. I think we will preg check the Hfrs. and some older cows that are wintering not to far away. The open hfrs should sell good as well. Do you make Agribition? They have another big building for displays. Hope they spread them out instead of just crowding more in.

I heard entries are up . I enjoy it when i am there but hate the thought of all day on the concrete.

Going to try and make it down next Friday. No cattle going this year. We are in the middle of a move. Got my cows up at our new place NW of Fred Noad, and have a neihbor custom feeding for this winter. Planning to preg test the works on Monday. Last 95 calves to come off the same day. We sell our bulls at two so culling goes on around here on a pretty constant basis. My bulls are out at Cattleland at Strathmore. Had a visit today and took my comb along. Having a hard time dealing with having no cattle at home, but we'll get through it. Spent an hour and a half in our pen of forty bulls. Felt pretty good.

Maybe we'll catch you at Agribition. I'm pretty easy to recognise. I carry a great big Packer Bwamer poster on my back. And a gopher traper trap in my back pocket.

Oilers just scored, 3-2 for Detroit.

rkaiser said:
Going to try and make it down next Friday. No cattle going this year. We are in the middle of a move. Got my cows up at our new place NW of Fred Noad, and have a neihbor custom feeding for this winter. Planning to preg test the works on Monday. Last 95 calves to come off the same day. We sell our bulls at two so culling goes on around here on a pretty constant basis. My bulls are out at Cattleland at Strathmore. Had a visit today and took my comb along. Having a hard time dealing with having no cattle at home, but we'll get through it. Spent an hour and a half in our pen of forty bulls. Felt pretty good.

Maybe we'll catch you at Agribition. I'm pretty easy to recognise. I carry a great big Packer Bwamer poster on my back. And a gopher traper trap in my back pocket.

Oilers just scored, 3-2 for Detroit.

Is Pat Fisher still around Cattleland? We used to feed there back in the 80's than move down to Keelers at Raymond .

Latest posts