• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Two new babies yesterday - Picture Added

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
One, that I don't have a picture of yet, because I forgot my camera, is a brand new lil, black as coal, bull calf, out of a Charolais mama. First of the season. Woo hoo!!!!

UPDATE!! Got of pic of him....mama didnt want me to get too close tho. she kept tellin him to "come on"
2005-11-01-003.jpg

Then on our way back thru town, we stopped at a friends house that raises wiener dogs.....you guessed it....one came home with me.....Wrangler now has a new lil girl friend......cept he'll hafta be patient...she's little little. Course when our daughter found out it's mama was named after Charmayne James....she snatched her up and claimed her as hers. Named her Rocky Charmayne.
2005-10-30-001.jpg

and this is after just the other day I swore I didnt need anymore dogs!!! hehehe

The new pup is fittin right in real well. Wrangler is gettin a lil better,he does wanna play with her, but he still don't wanna be on the couch with me, if she's up here.

Faster horses said:
WOW, Lilly. We have a neighbor that has always teased that he wants a herd of Black Charolais. Wish you were closer, we'd make him put up or shut up! LOL :wink:

I bet that pup keeps things interesting at your house for awhile!!!

Here's you some black chars:

http://www.laueranch.com/herdsires.html

You reckon she will make a cow dog Lilly ?...............good luck PS what did you name her?

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Rocky..............after women's britches.....ya know........to go with Wrangler hehe :D

Nope I must be gettin old,you are gonna hafta splain that to me ,what does Rocky have to do with womens britches>?................good luck

Haymaker-That was the britches that were bouncing in the saddles in the Wrangler National Finals ads-- that I remember so well :) Couldn't ride- but who cared :lol: :lol:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Oh my goodness.....Haymaker!!!!! Rocky Mountain Jeans.....been around a long time.....uhhhh......

http://www.cavenders.com/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=3520

OK I got it when Old Timer reminded me about the bouncing in the saddles I remembered :shock: ...............good luck

Latest posts