• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

TxTibbs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

naw just been super busy with my shenanagans around here and building my chicken coop which is now home to 26 of the finest laying hens you'll ever see. had 4 ducks as well but they met a short demise thanks to my eldest corgi....ughh I was so miffed at her...darn her hide...It was totally my fault tho for breaking routine and leaving the gate open. I hope your doing aight Faster! I thought I'd pop on and check things out....I've missed WAYYYYY to much to go through and read all these messages. wow you guys talk a lot! :shock: :D :) :)

HEY, Welcome home, TXTIBBS!!

Hope you won't be gone so long the next time.
We missed 'ya. Didn't know if you'd gone off to some foreign
country again........ :wink:

Oh, those doggies will eat those fowls...in a heartbeat.
You need a woman to remind you of those little things. :D
Congrats on getting into the bird business. I used to have
chickens and I really did like them. But I didn't have to clean
the chicken coop. :wink:

Everything is pretty cool here. Cool and unusual, in fact.
If you don't think so, just check out this week's photo contest!!!

We've got some nice new members and we've got some members
that are pretty kooky, but they stay mostly in PB, so I wouldn't
bother going there. We're on OPERATION IGNORE with them
anyway. :p

Let us know what you've been up to. Loaned your pickup out
lately?????????? (sorry, couldn't resist.) :p

Nice to have you back, seriously.

I'd just been wondering about him myself and hoped he hadn't gone off batty with the varmints in his attic! Or was it coons? Squirrels? Or wasn't it Tibbs at all? :wink:

You really gotta watch that you don't get caught between the kids when they're scrapping in this place . . . :roll: :lol:

Hey speaking of laying hens - wifey went out to lock hers in for the night one evening last week and they didn't seem to want to go in. So she stepped inside to see what the trouble was about and was met by a skunk coming out!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

It made its escape before I could get out there with a gun and no one suffered any ill effects.

Do you have skunk troubles among your hens? We have lost a few to skunks and they keep showing up as fast as I can get rid of them.

So far my hens haven't had any troubles except the 100+ heat and the fact it don't rain no more. Dry as a turtles tit down here in Texas right now. Went driving at work checking things and the Guadalupe River is dried up before reaching Canyon Lake....pretty sad sight to see. Where is ole HayMaker he better not be hoping to wedge himself in a tube and squat in the river rocks with a cold one cuz he might burn his bum.

I haven't mowed my lawn once all year! Have had less than 5 inches of rain since January.

Your post was funny, Tibbs, and I enjoy your humor,
but the subject isn't so I'm not laughing about that.
I'm really sorry you are droughted out
there. We got a little shot of rain (amounted to a dust
settler was all) last night along with a
tornado warning, and that's the first we've seen since
July 2. And it's been really hot here.

I just keep thinking every day is one day closer to rain.

Latest posts