• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

TY Wilson

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Congrats Ty! Sure wish NR would have been able to be there also.... next year - right Cory!!

Our neighbor, Logan Goldsmith, is sitting #1 in the Jr Riding too.

Good luck to both these young men.

The young fella cleaning up after the Wild Pony event is pretty cool ... bouncing along bareback on his little pony :D

Horse comes out backwards and posts him. Kid trys his best to full stroke him and still gets no reride. I love the Stampede, but sometimes they forget that these kids are our future.

I got a bit wrung out and ended up in hospital during Calgary so missed watching him-he missed short go by half a poiint so headed to peace river country and set high marked novice ride of the year and won TeePee Creek and picked up second in Peace River. This video if it works is Ty's ride in Strathmore on Calgary Stampede's Sgt. Whitney-it beat his TeePee Creek score. The boys had three hours sleep in three days so he was riding drowsy lol. They are up in northern Alberta and B.C for four rodeos-if he can keep winning he should look good for cfr. I got a drain in my liver-got to strathmore to watch but paying for it today.

"I got a bit wrung out and ended up in hospital during Calgary so missed watching him-he missed short go by half a poiint so headed to peace river country and set high marked novice ride of the year and won TeePee Creek and picked up second in Peace River. This video if it works is Ty's ride in Strathmore on Calgary Stampede's Sgt. Whitney-it beat his TeePee Creek score. The boys had three hours sleep in three days so he was riding drowsy lol. They are up in northern Alberta and B.C for four rodeos-if he can keep winning he should look good for cfr. I got a drain in my liver-got to strathmore to watch but paying for it today"

I was gettin a bit worried about you. Hadn't heard from you in a while.

He got bucked off the best Kesler colt he's ever had in High Prairie yesterday-said he was a for real 22 pointer. They have two more rodeos they do up there hope he gets hinm again.

Ty was 76 on Kesler's Blue Jacket today in Dawson Creek-if he can hang on and win it he's just a few hundred out of last finals spot. Only Pincher Creek and Hanna left that have novice. Lots of great young saddle bronc riders so it's going to go right to the wire. They used the open turnouts in the novice so ty got a nice 7 year old instead of a wild horse fit. Hoping to make Oyen jackpot on 26th but not looking great right now.

Well he won Pincher Creek this weekend and guys he's trying to catch didn't cash-I think he might have a spot cinched but I better wait till they official it. One more rodeo in Hanna in late Sept. so he can get his shoulders feeling a bit better.

Latest posts