• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

U.S. Better Smarten Up

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Canada has started the strategic withdrawal of Canadian hockey players from the U'S-Pronger from St. Louis to Edmonton and now Heatly to Ottawa from Atlanta. We are carefully replacing them with European parodies of real hockey players. The Cup is coming home baby. You'll be stuck watching NASTARD and the incredibly boring 4 down thing you call Football not to mention those Droid boys playing baseball.

Well it won't be to Winnipeg anytime soon. Although I wonder how some of the teams in the desert are going to come out of all this.
Even good'ol Tie Domi turned down more money to stay in Toronto/Canada!

Horseman said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Good one northern Rancher!! Would be nice to see the cup come back to Canada!!

Keep your stupid game, NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOCKEY ANYMORE, I don't think it can be sustained in the US markets anymore. And PS Last I checked CANNON had two n's in it.

:wink: :D :D :D it has three horseman

Northern Rancher said:
Canada has started the strategic withdrawal of Canadian hockey players from the U'S-Pronger from St. Louis to Edmonton and now Heatly to Ottawa from Atlanta. We are carefully replacing them with European parodies of real hockey players. The Cup is coming home baby. You'll be stuck watching NASTARD and the incredibly boring 4 down thing you call Football not to mention those Droid boys playing baseball.

How FRENCH of you...who won the cup last year????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember when they had Rodeo as an Olympic sport at the Calgary Winter Olympics-I wonder what country won the Team Roping-yup it was the puck chasers lol.

Latest posts