• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

U.S. captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
U.S. Special Operations forces captured one of the suspected ringleaders of the terrorist attacks in Benghazi in a secret raid in Libya over the weekend, the first time one of the accused perpetrators of the 2012 assaults has been apprehended, according to U.S. officials.

The officials said Ahmed Abu Khattala was captured Sunday near Benghazi by American troops, working alongside the FBI, following months of planning, and was now in U.S. custody "in a secure location outside Libya." The officials said there were no casualties in the operation and that all U.S. personnel involved have safely left Libya.

Abu Khattala's apprehension is a major victory for the Obama administration, which has been criticized for having failed so far to bring those responsible for the Benghazi attacks to justice.

The State Department designated Abu Khattala a terrorist in January, calling him a "senior leader" of the Benghazi branch of the militant organization Ansar al-Sharia, a group that arose after the 2011 fall of the Libyan regime of Moammar Gaddafi.

Any bets Kola is as pissed about the kicking of this ant hill as she was the one in Iraq?:lol:

Oh good, now maybe they can ask him about that YouTube Video before Dear Leader turns him loose or trades him for another Muslim.

Lindsey Grahm said they knew where he was 6 mos ago. Why capture him now? :roll:
What do you want to bet that his explanation for the attack was the video. :wink:

Took them that long to make a video showing him dodging the acme safe falling off the cliff. Beep beep

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:
Andy Borowitz

The capture of the mastermind behind Benghazi must be confusing to Fox viewers, who thought it was Hillary.

Fox New's Greg Palkot has already interviewed him 2 years ago. He wasn't that hard to find. :?

Yep and don't you remember? The FBI had no legal right to enter the country and secure the crime scene. :roll:

Yet all the news folks were there the next morning....................... :roll:

Mastermind? Hillary couldn't mastermind a kid's birthday party............

Although the guy has never been on U.S. soil (that I know of) do you think he has Miranda rights?

Andy Borowitz

Answers to All Questions About Benghazi Will Not End Benghazi Hearings, Issa Warns

WASHINGTON - The successful capture, interrogation, and prosecution of everyone who had anything to do with Benghazi will not mean an end to hearings on Benghazi, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-California) warned today. "There seems to be a misunderstanding out there that if we learn every last fact about what happened at Benghazi, then the Benghazi hearings will end," Rep. Issa told reporters. "Nothing could be further than the truth." As for the capture of Benghazi suspect Ahmed Abu Khattala, Rep. Issa said, "If Mr. Khattala successfully answers every question we have about Benghazi, the American people should rest assured that my committee will come up with more questions."

Oldtimer said:
Andy Borowitz

Answers to All Questions About Benghazi Will Not End Benghazi Hearings, Issa Warns

WASHINGTON - The successful capture, interrogation, and prosecution of everyone who had anything to do with Benghazi will not mean an end to hearings on Benghazi, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-California) warned today. "There seems to be a misunderstanding out there that if we learn every last fact about what happened at Benghazi, then the Benghazi hearings will end," Rep. Issa told reporters. "Nothing could be further than the truth." As for the capture of Benghazi suspect Ahmed Abu Khattala, Rep. Issa said, "If Mr. Khattala successfully answers every question we have about Benghazi, the American people should rest assured that my committee will come up with more questions."

Very fitting that you post satire because of it's basis as a lie and your close relationship with lying.

Plus the fact that no other defense of Buckwheat's shenanigans is possible.

Keep posting Borowits. Please. It shows your desperation............. :wink:

stop BYTCH slapping oldtimer like that!!!!! He knows not what he does :roll:

When the Party refuses a timely release of info, there is no honest argument about how long the investigation takes. Go figure? The Party lemmings make the dishonest argument about timeliness.

Guess I'm a little confused by what seems lampooning about living in a shipping container. There is a hotel south of Alexander Nd made from shipping containers and Halliburton has a huge apartment complex made out of shipping containers up in Williston. Seems like a good idea.

Brad S said:
Guess I'm a little confused by what seems lampooning about living in a shipping container. There is a hotel south of Alexander Nd made from shipping containers and Halliburton has a huge apartment complex made out of shipping containers up in Williston. Seems like a good idea.

lil joe is confused about me having an office in my hanger, do not know where he came up with the rest,,, just his lack of comprehension I suppose... but then considering everything it is easy to see :roll:

He wanted an address so he could come and put a half hitch on me :roll: I gave him my office address and now he is confused

Latest posts