• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

UCLA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

If Snyder retires, it's all good. Ron Prince found someone to cover his shifts at the 7-11, so he'll be available to take over as HC on real short notice! :lol: :lol:

loomixguy said:
If Snyder retires, it's all good. Ron Prince found someone to cover his shifts at the 7-11, so he'll be available to take over as HC on real short notice! :lol: :lol:

I don't wish Ron Prince on a 7-11 owner. Guy is just bad voodoo

loomixguy said:

He'd be at least as good as Bo. :wink:

I wish nebraska would have stayed with solich. He was great for college athletics and a good coach. I always root for the local teams, but Bo and league flight make it hard. I think fans have ridiculous expectations that hurt solich and (the dirty secret they want to forget in purple) they retired Snyder thinking prince was a golden child. I wish Kansas would have hired solich last month.

Btw, kstate learned from their mistake retiring Snyder - that's the only thing keeping weber squeaking.

Rumor had it that Frankie had not only a problem with the bottle, but a taste for coeds that was, shall we say, unhealthy? Maybe the booze had some bearing on the broad problem, but it was close to hitting the fan, and the powers that be weren't going to have an alcohol fueled sex scandal on their hands, 9 wins or not. So Frankie went down the road. That's the rumor I heard, anyway.

As far as the coach who wouldn't die, my guess is no matter who replaces him, the program will fall on it's face. Jigs will argue, but I don't see any foundation to the program, unless raiding JuCo's counts. There has to be more to a program than that. I would imagine that may have been one of the reasons Prince failed so miserably. Somehow Snyder makes it work, but hardly anybody else can.

The taters learned a lot from the prince mistake. First, they planned on Patterson from tcu - he's one of theirs, but he wouldn't step over Snyder when he got effed over. Then that south fla coach was also one of theirs, but I don't know what happened there. I'm not sure how the transition will go, but I'm fairly sure that's what gramps has been working on. To be sure, there are no more snyders, but everyone else has to make due without having a Snyder - don't see why the taters can't also.

Bill Callahan might be available to replace Snyder. He would be sure to shred what foundation there is of a program in Manhattan to pieces. :wink: He did his damndest to do it about 100 miles north of there.

I wish Snyder could go ten more years, the guy can get kids that others ignore to preform at 4 star levels..... Rumor is snyder wants his kid to take over..... I have no clue but doubt we go back to futility U...... As for frank and the drink/ girl problems, I have a cousin in Lincoln who can not confirm nor deny those rumors but he said they was true

Latest posts