• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ukraine collusion

Help Support Ranchers.net:

iwannabeacowboy

Reaction score
It's about to break open....the left won't be able to counter with Trump is using his office to go after his political enemies....it's not his government that's investigating.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435029-as-russia-collusion-fades-ukrainian-plot-to-help-clinton-emerges

After nearly three years and millions of tax dollars, the Trump-Russia collusion probe is about to be resolved. Emerging in its place is newly unearthed evidence suggesting another foreign effort to influence the 2016 election - this time, in favor of the Democrats.

Ukraine's top prosecutor divulged in an interview aired Wednesday on Hill.TV that he has opened an investigation into whether his country's law enforcement apparatus intentionally leaked financial records during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign about then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in an effort to sway the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

The leak of the so-called black ledger files to U.S. media prompted Manafort's resignation from the Trump campaign and gave rise to one of the key allegations in the Russia collusion probe that has dogged Trump for the last two and a half years.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/434892-senior-ukrainian-justice-official-says-hes-opened-probe-into-us-election

Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko told Hill.TV's John Solomon in an interview aired on Wednesday that he has opened a probe into alleged attempts by Ukrainians to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

"Today we will launch a criminal investigation about this and we will give legal assessment of this information," Lutsenko said last week.

Lutsenko is probing a claim from a member of the Ukrainian parliament that the director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, attempted to influence the 2016 vote to the benefit of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Dershowitz says he'd like to see an end to all these "investigations." An equivalence between the noncrime of collusion and scrubbing a hard drive after it's subpoenaed? Should I expect better from a byGod Harvard prof or are all libs dim? No, Dershowitz knows damn well hillbitch is dirty and trump is persecuted.

Dershowitz showed up on the Lolita express quite a few times with a young girl accusing him of having been a party to some the illegal activities on that plane.

I think a thorough investigation of that is in order. Flight logs absolutely place him on the plane. The question is what occurred. Epstein was a client of his and I understand that even the most heinous of our kind deserves an attorney at time of trial. Having knowledge of Epstein's dirt makes him dangerous to the Cabal and a target- so I can see potential to set him up to discredit him as well. But he has many a question to answer as to why he was on his client's plane, where they were going and why that young girl has made her accusations.

I don't trust the guy for multiple reasons. But accusations are accusations until more comes to light.

Wow, that would explain a lot. Americans have been asleep far too long - there is so much decay. Hope we can clean house and reclaim our country.

Coincidence? I think not.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6849321/Judge-presiding-key-lawsuit-relating-financier-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-dies-aged-96.html

Latest posts