• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

pretty amazing footage, i bet that the wolves don't become a problem there.

have you had any losses of livestock lately Gcreek?

had a guy here in the couunty he had a permit to get a eagle.... can't remeber if it was a golden or a bald, but he hunted coyotes with it. He would come to our PAB meeting his eagk was old and he was tring to get a new one. seem everytime he got a permit to get a chick out of a next it would get pulled on his way there.

those dogs look small, more like a big yote. Might be deceiving though, with the size of the bird.

I liked the one where the wolf seemed to have the upper paw, and the 2nd bird swooped. 8)

hypocritexposer said:
those dogs look small, more like a big yote. Might be deceiving though, with the size of the bird.

I liked the one where the wolf seemed to have the upper paw, and the 2nd bird swooped. 8)
yes I know they are small stature and the horses are smaller them most of ours, but it took two guys too throw one of those wolves up on the back of a horse

hayguy said:
pretty amazing footage, i bet that the wolves don't become a problem there.

have you had any losses of livestock lately Gcreek?

We have lost 8 lambs and a ewe to coyotes in the last 2 weeks, I think the perpetrators have been dealt with on this round. As many bear as are around and as little bear feed as there is I think we will be having to declare war on them before long. :x :roll:

your country reminds me so much of the area where my grandfathers ranched we always had predator problems as well with bear, yotes, and cougar. not to many wolves though. it was tough country and can still be however now cattle take a back seat to subdivision and development. full quarters are a very rare commodity.

I thought i was in Mongolia this morning. :shock:

I was just turning at the end of a windrow and out of the corner of my eye over my shoulder a hawk swooped down and grabbed an mouse or pocket gopher. I had just picked up the windrow and it happens not 20 feet away. :D

Latest posts