• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Uncle Ole

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

A woman is about to give birth and falls into a deep coma. Six months later, she awakens and asks the nearest doctor about the fate of her baby.

"You had twins, a boy and a girl, and they are both fine," says the doctor. "Luckily, your Uncle Ole named them for you."

Oh crap, not Uncle Ole ! He's an idiot! What did he name the girl?"

"Denise," the doctor replies.

"Well, thats not so bad." she says, and then asks, "What did he call the boy?"

The doctor answers, "Denephew

Uncle OLE aint to creative,that was a good one old timer,looks like we are gonna get some winter weather ?...............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Uncle OLE aint to creative,that was a good one old timer,looks like we are gonna get some winter weather ?...............good luck

Blew 40 mph here all day long- and chilly- northern part of the county had snow and blizzard conditions last night and this morning...I had to go to town and fill in as Judge today after I got done feeding- was kind of glad to be in the courthouse out of the wind...And being a Friday things were pretty slow- so had to put up with a couple of the courthouse ladies telling jokes and their sexual harassment :wink: :lol: That was about the only one I could print on here....

OT- We were unlucky enough to get in on some of them blizzard conditions. Got about 5 inches of fresh snow and it blew like crazy. Sometimes yesterday we couldnt see 50 ft. But the temperature has stayed half decent. Have you got much snow down there OT?

OldDog/NewTricks said:
Dam Temperature here - Yesterday morroring it was 35° by 2 PM it was 84° - I never know if I should take a jacket or not :(

My uncle used to say, "If the sun is shining, take your jacket. If it's cloudy, do what you want."

Manitoba_Rancher said:
OT- We were unlucky enough to get in on some of them blizzard conditions. Got about 5 inches of fresh snow and it blew like crazy. Sometimes yesterday we couldnt see 50 ft. But the temperature has stayed half decent. Have you got much snow down there OT?

Actually down here on my place I have none- just ice left in the shaded areas--but starting about 15 miles north on to the border they have 2-3 inches all blown up in drifts now....

Oldtimer said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:

Actually down here on my place I have none- just ice left in the shaded areas--but starting about 15 miles north on to the border they have 2-3 inches all blown up in drifts now....

How are you going to be off for moisture in the spring?

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Oldtimer said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:

How are you going to be off for moisture in the spring?

Real spotty- Most of the country should be able to get the grass started and with a little rain be OK--Couple of areas (one on a pasture I run on) are short in the waterholes- definitely need some kind of runoff for them...May and June are our big wet months.....

I see where some of the climatologists are predicting good moisture for the northern tier (border) states this summer....Hope they are right...

Latest posts