• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

University of Momtana or Montana St Fans

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
Who is ready to come to Huntsville in the Play-offs? I will be for sure to have the humidity turn up with the temperature. I know ya'll turn down the AC the last time we was up there. :lol:

GOOOOOOO GRIZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!
WOOOHOOOO!!
READY FOR A CAN OF WHUP A##??? HAHAHAAA!
:wink: :wink: :wink:

YAYYYYYY, GRIZ....THEY WON AND WILL PLAY AGAIN NEXT WEEK AT HOME FOR MORE PLAYOFFS!!! i guess the msu cats also won, but who cares.... :wink: :wink:

ALL the Montana teams won... But while I cheer for the Bobcats-- the Griz probably have the best chance of winning, since they have the 12th player on the field -- Montana weather....

HELENA, Mont. — Grizzlies and Bobcats and Saints, oh my! All three Montana football teams involved in post-season play continued their winning ways over the weekend.

Fourth seeded Montana (10-2) downed Central Arkansas 41-14 in the second round of the Football Championship Subdivision playoffs and will host second ranked and fifth seed Northern Iowa (10-2) on Friday at 6 p.m. Mountain.

Montana State (10-2) held on to beat New Hampshire 26-25 and will play at top-ranked and unbeaten Sam Houston State (12-0) this Saturday at 10 a.m. Mountain.

Both the Bobcat and Griz games will be televised on ESPN. If the Cats and Griz both win, they'd meet the following weekend in a semifinal.

Meanwhile, defending NAIA national champion Carroll College downed Georgetown of Kentucky 35-3 in the semifinals. The Saints will try to win their seventh national championship in 10 years when they take on St. Xavier of Illinois on Dec. 17 in Rome, Ga.

I'd love to see nothing better than another Bobcat/Griz game for the semi final...

Oldtimer said:
ALL the Montana teams won... But while I cheer for the Bobcats-- the Griz probably have the best chance of winning, since they have the 12th player on the field -- Montana weather....

HELENA, Mont. — Grizzlies and Bobcats and Saints, oh my! All three Montana football teams involved in post-season play continued their winning ways over the weekend.

Fourth seeded Montana (10-2) downed Central Arkansas 41-14 in the second round of the Football Championship Subdivision playoffs and will host second ranked and fifth seed Northern Iowa (10-2) on Friday at 6 p.m. Mountain.

Montana State (10-2) held on to beat New Hampshire 26-25 and will play at top-ranked and unbeaten Sam Houston State (12-0) this Saturday at 10 a.m. Mountain.

Both the Bobcat and Griz games will be televised on ESPN. If the Cats and Griz both win, they'd meet the following weekend in a semifinal.

Meanwhile, defending NAIA national champion Carroll College downed Georgetown of Kentucky 35-3 in the semifinals. The Saints will try to win their seventh national championship in 10 years when they take on St. Xavier of Illinois on Dec. 17 in Rome, Ga.

I'd love to see nothing better than another Bobcat/Griz game for the semi final...

DITTO.....another cat/griz matchup would be IDEAL......but like the rest of "Griz Nation" likes to say, OT....."HERE, KITTY-KITTY-KITTY!"
:wink: :wink: :wink:

It would be nice too see NDSU Bison and one of the Montana schools playing for the championship.

skeeter said:
It would be nice too see NDSU Bison and one of the Montana schools playing for the championship.

NOW THAT WOULD BE A GAME WORTH TRAVELING TO AND CALLING OFF SICK FROM WORK FOR!!! :D

It all has to come to Huntsville Texas first. First the Bobcats then the Grizzlies. The wife and I already have our tickets for the games. :D

Trinity man said:
It all has to come to Huntsville Texas first. First the Bobcats then the Grizzlies. The wife and I already have our tickets for the games. :D

i repeat......

GO GRIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Just for Kris:

The year is 2036 and the United States has just elected the first woman as President of the United States.

A few days after the election, the president-elect calls her father in Montana and asks, "So, Dad, I assume you will be coming to my inauguration?"

"I don't think so. It's a long drive; your mom isn't as young as she used to be, we'll have the dog with us, and my arthritis is acting up in my knee."

"Don't worry about it, Dad, I'll send Air Force One or another support aircraft to pick you up and take you home, and a limousine will pick you up at your door," she said.

"I don't know. Everybody will be so fancy. What would your mother wear?"

"Oh, Dad," she replied, "I'll make sure she has a wonderful gown custom-made by one of the best designers in New York."

"Honey," Dad complained, "You know we can't eat those rich foods you and your friends like to eat."

The President-elect responded, "Don't worry, Dad. The entire affair is going to be handled by the best caterer in D.C. and I'll ensure your meals are salt-free. Dad, I really want you to come."

So her parents reluctantly agreed, and on January 20, 2037, arrived to see their daughter sworn in as President of the United States.

The parents of the new President are seated in the front row. The President's dad notices a senator sitting next to him and leans over and whispers, "You see that woman over there with her hand on the Bible, becoming President of the United States?"

The Senator whispered in reply, "Yes I do."

Dad says proudly, "Her brother played football for the Bobcats."

:wink: :p

kris said:
Trinity man said:

i repeat......

GO GRIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week Bobcat hunting. Next week I will be hunting Grizzlies. I have never killed one these but have a good spot on the wall for both. :D :wink: :lol:

Trinity man said:
kris said:
Trinity man said:

i repeat......

GO GRIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week Bobcat hunting. Next week I will be hunting Grizzlies. I have never killed one these but have a good spot on the wall for both. :D :wink: :lol:

Got to watch SH play MS today Trinity....mercy SH is one of the best I've seen....disciplined, well coached, execution, speed and great tacklers. Put a good whuppin on MSU.

The wife and I was there sitting in the students area and boy what old time it brought back. We even made on espn in the 3rd quarter I was updating friends on the score and the wife was talking to her friend. Its the best season in schools history.

That was a refreshing game to watch.

I didn't see any players showboating and calling attention to himself after making a big play.

Wish all the other conferences where that way.

Mike said:
That was a refreshing game to watch.

I didn't see any players showboating and calling attention to himself after making a big play.

Wish all the other conferences where that way.

Ain't tht the truth. Just good old fundamental football...make a play, get up and go back to the huddle and get ready for the next one.

just wanted to mention to the MSU cats - way to make the option look so good. and to SH - i hope you make a game out of this coming friday or the cats will look even worse.

EAT SH!T GRIZZLIES!

I TOOK A GRIZ AND WIPED IT WITH A FRICKIN HIPPIE

Hereford76 said:
just wanted to mention to the MSU cats - way to make the option look so good. and to SH - i hope you make a game out of this coming friday or the cats will look even worse.

EAT SH!T GRIZZLIES!

I TOOK A GRIZ AND WIPED IT WITH A FRICKIN HIPPIE

We have played them 3 times in the play-offs all in Montana in colder than hell weather. Now I just wish we have the heat we had in the summer to come in. The last time they played us in Huntsville it was Aug. of 2004 and it was hot and some of the players got sick on the field from the heat. We beat them 52-10 I think and they was number 1 then. We have about 4 guys that can take it to the house with thier speed. Defense is just as good to. This will be a great game and the Bearkats will take them. :cboy:

Trinity are you going to be sitting in the student section again? Do something "extreme" so we can all find you. Maybe wear a "barracko" teeshit. :shock:

TexasBred said:
Trinity are you going to be sitting in the student section again? Do something "extreme" so we can all find you. Maybe wear a "barracko" teeshit. :shock:

We have the front roll this time about the same area. Maybe I can make a sign that says here I am Ranchers. :cboy: Just just hope it stop rainning before the game otherwise it will be tuff standing with the students. Maybe they will have a wet Tee-shirt contest :D . But the wife and my oldest daughter will be with me. :cry: Maybe I can tell her that just looks bad for them to be doing that and she will be ok. :wink: I might be in the dog house for a few days to. :cry2:

Latest posts