• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

University of Momtana or Montana St Fans

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man said:
kris said:
Trinity man said:
It all has to come to Huntsville Texas first. First the Bobcats then the Grizzlies. The wife and I already have our tickets for the games. :D

i repeat......

GO GRIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

This week Bobcat hunting. Next week I will be hunting Grizzlies. I have never killed one these but have a good spot on the wall for both. :D :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OT----a friend of mine sent me that same joke....even I had to laugh!! that's what "GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP" is all about...too bad not EVERYONE on this site understands that concept!! :wink: :wink: i hate it when someone lowers themselves to insults and just being plain MEAN....soooo uncalled for!! :cry: :cry:
i, personally, was looking forward to another cat/griz matchup (especially since many of my closest friends are Cat fans thru and thru)....would have been a good once since even die-hard griz fans were shocked at the results of the last one!! was NOT what anyone expected!!! :shock: :shock:
as for you, trinity, happy hunting this weekend, fella!!! :D :D :D will be a good game, regardless of outcome!!!

by the way, trinity...since i will be working the ER during the game, I will be expecting you to post pictures!! hope to hear from the rest of RANCHERS as to whether they saw you on the "tube"!!! :D :D good luck to ALL the players on game day and may they all show the rest of the country what good players (and good SPORTS) that the "smaller colleges" can be!!! :D :D :D

as for the MSU BOBCATS....great season, guys!! hold your heads up, high!!!!!!! :D :D :D

i cheer for the grizzlies too. i just cannot handle the town of missoula. a couple of my best friends are griz nation people and we love the banter back and forth. The "Here kitty, kitty" gets under my skin just like the hippies in missoula. one year i sent my friend a roll of toilet paper that i had drawn grizzly bear logo and hippies on :lol: but deep down ill still be routin for the griz - always have.

We are sitting on the montana side around the 42 yd line. right behind the NCAA banner. wife is in blue. 2 kids between us. i am in blue also for now.

Hereford76 said:
i cheer for the grizzlies too. i just cannot handle the town of missoula. a couple of my best friends are griz nation people and we love the banter back and forth. The "Here kitty, kitty" gets under my skin just like the hippies in missoula. one year i sent my friend a roll of toilet paper that i had drawn grizzly bear logo and hippies on :lol: but deep down ill still be routin for the griz - always have.

LOOOOVE the toilet paper prank!!! will definitely have to remember that one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i agree about the climate of the folk in missoula....love the town, but some of the people leave a bit to be desired!!! there's a tree hugger on every corner more than willing to give you advice on eating beef and using paper products!! :roll:

What a game to see in person. Great teams and great fans. I got to talk to some of the Montana fans that came down, one fan said he drove 2400 miles to see the games. :shock: The crazy thing, he was around 50 or 60 years old. Thats FANS!

Trinity man said:
What a game to see in person. Great teams and great fans. I got to talk to some of the Montana fans that came down, one fan said he drove 2400 miles to see the games. :shock: The crazy thing, he was around 50 or 60 years old. Thats FANS!

PICTURES?????!!! :wink:

kris said:
Trinity man said:

PICTURES?????!!! :wink:

You ask and you recieve.

IMAG0041.jpg

General Sam south of town on I-45 lit orange for the university

IMAG0036.jpg

Dress for Frisco Texas (Champion location)

IMAG0033.jpg

Our 175 lbs QB that last year wt about 150 wet. :p

IMAG0035.jpg

After the game we went down on the field.

IMAG0032.jpg

My oldest daughter and her friend.

One video of all of us nuts going nuts. :lol:

http://www.southland.org/newMediaPlayer/console.htm?type=vod&id=823669&oemid=18400

The wife has more on her cam I will get late.

Hey Jiggs thanks so much for the k-state transfer RB (Tim Flanders). He had 287 yards on 26 carries avg.11.0 yard per carry. What a work horse. :wink:

kris - my comments were uncalled for... but try being a cats fan for awhile. im kinda of attracted to the underdog type teams... LA Rams fan forever, always rooted for Greg (choke) Norman, the bobcats, and i raise horned hereford cattle for crying out loud!

it was a good watchin game for sure.

looked for trinity man in the crowd but no luck - no ranchers sign huh?

Hereford76 said:
kris - my comments were uncalled for... but try being a cats fan for awhile. im kinda of attracted to the underdog type teams... LA Rams fan forever, always rooted for Greg (choke) Norman, the bobcats, and i raise horned hereford cattle for crying out loud!

it was a good watchin game for sure.

looked for trinity man in the crowd but no luck - no ranchers sign huh?

i, too, have always rooted for the underdog...as is apparent by my Seattle Seahawks jersey..hahaha!!! :D SOMEBODY has to root for the guys on the bottom (i heard that seattle has a guaranteed ticket to this years' TOILET BOWL)....hell, girl...you would fit right in here in ennis where the majority are cat fans!!! like i said, the better part of my friends are cat fans and are the best friends i have ever had!! i applaud you for sticking by your team and taking the crap ya get from others!! i get a few "looks" myself when i walk around in my seahawk garb!! i just smile and wave!! :wink: :wink:

by the way, trinity...those are NOT exactly the pics i was looking for...ahem....GRIZ pics would have been good!! :wink: :wink:

Trinity we went to see that "kid" play several times when he was in HS at China Spring. One tough, talented young man. Hopefully he'll keep growing some. :lol:

Trinity, Bison fan here. I was hoping we could beat up on Montana, but I guess Texas will do. :D :D :D

TexasBred said:
Trinity we went to see that "kid" play several times when he was in HS at China Spring. One tough, talented young man. Hopefully he'll keep growing some. :lol:

He's put on some lbs. last summer from 155 to 175 now they said. He still looks pretty small to me to, but if he can keep doing what he's been doing I will be finer than fog hair for me. The coaches said he one of the smartest QB he ever deal with in reading the coverage. We went down on the field after the game and met him and he's very nice young man.

skeeter said:
Trinity, Bison fan here. I was hoping we could beat up on Montana, but I guess Texas will do. :D :D :D

You going to come down for the game? We will be severing Bison Hambugers at the tailgating. Never had one but we never had Bisons this far south. :lol:

By the way if you want to talk about the game with other Bearkat fans come over to www.katfans.com. We have a few Bisons fans over now and I am sure it will pick up as the game get closer. I am Bearkat94 on there.

Rambo said:
Bison fan here. It should be a good game, wish I could make it down there.

Boy these tickets for the game have gone crazy. I have heard people paying $200-$300 for a ticket that would cost $40 from the NCAA, NDSU or Sam. I will try to make a sign for Ranchers so you all can find me. WIsh you could make it.

Trinity, I'm not gonna make it down there for the game but it should be a good one. Don't eat to many of those bison burgers, their gonna tear your insides up like we're gonna do to your football team. :wink: :wink:

Latest posts