• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Up Date on our Clarence.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
Stopped in and picked up my wonderful book of Clarences'. And he is staying at Cherry Hills through the winter. Cherry Hills is a wonderful place to stay. Anyway he should be online just anyday, as he is getting his computer hooked up in the next day or two. The cranes were flying low last Saturday. I thought of Clarence and wanted to email him, but knew I couldn't, sure will be glad when he is online.

I saw a buzzard fly overhead today and thought of him, too!
Unfortunately that doesn't come out sounding nearly a pleasant as a crane but around here we take what we can get!
We were glad to hear he will be comfortable for the winter away from the temptation of climbing icy equipment.
buzzardwithcloud.jpg

That Clarence is a sky old dog. Meals all cooked and I bet some female companionship. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if Haymaker moves in with him. :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
That Clarence is a sky old dog. Meals all cooked and I bet some female companionship. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if Haymaker moves in with him. :cowboy:

Nah. Usually those places don't allow liquor. Or guns.

Since Clarence isn't on line yet, Can anyone tell me why the cranes where flying so low last Saturday??? I would guess because of the wind draft... I thought for sure I was going to get crapped on while weaning.

Little birdie in the sky why you t***^^ in my eye.

Katrina:

Thanks for the Clarence update. I need to get a package and card sent off to him. Hopefully tonight I can get some baking done and get it off tomorrow.

As for the cranes...do you think they were looking for a place to land? I know a guy who hunts Sandhill cranes and he would decoy and call them in--he had one stuffed in his house. I'm not the world's tallest person, and that bird and I could almost look eye to eye.

Cheers---

TTB

Everthangs good as long as ya dont stand there watchin the cranes with yer head throwed back and yer mouth flopped open :shock: :gag:

Glad to hear Clarence is doin well, look forward to his getting back online and posting.

Another kid story.......this time involvin "the son"

He was about 4 years old......his great granny had bought him easter chicks a few months before.......They was fairly "grown" size. He'd went outside to play one day, while I was doin...whatever it was I was doin in the house. When I heard a knock on the front door.....no one knocks at my house, they just come in, so I was kinda surprised. Boy howdy was I ever surprised when I opened the door, and there stood my son....looked like he'd been workin on somethin greasy....half his lil face and all of his mouth was covered with.......somethin???.....
I asked him, "Now just what have you been doin???"
He just stood there.....lookin pitiful
I asked him again "What have you gotten into? whats all over your face?"
He tried to tell me, but couldn't with his mouth closed....was all garbled....
plus he'd started gaggin.....sorta
I asked one more time.....and he finally opened one small lil corner of his mouth and mumbled somethin that sounded awful much like....."Shicknpotty".....I said what???? he said, "Shicknpotty".....I then totally lost it and died laffin....got him into the house to the tub and let him wash it all off.....
I had to ask him....just what was yer mouth doin that close to a chickens behind????? He said , "I was just squatted down out there by the pen watchin em eat.....n one of em pooped.....and then scratched the ground...n flung it on me!!!!!" I soooo wish Id had my camera that day, it was priceless.

Latest posts