• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Update

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sure feel for you young lady! :cry: We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Life is terminal for all of us and it's important to live it well as it can sure enough be way too short. You are a fine example of handling tough times with heart and bended knee. Thanks for such a great example. Be Blessed!

I was is the same boat as faster horses and I agree Leanin' H said it best.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Since I still have your Dad's pictures on my computer they do a slide show when my computer goes to sleep. Hardly a day goes by with out me seeing a picture he sent. Often it's of you or your brother or the old cowhunter himself. :D :D

Sorry to hear of your loss. heaven's getting full of crackers. I expect you can hear the "pop" of the whip all across heaven. I am even happier that you are a believer and have full confidence of rewards that wait for us all and the fact that we will be together again soon.

Sorry to hear about that, LC, glad to know he was prepared. Well, that leaves you with alot of tradition to carry on with, I believe your Dad trusted in who he was passin' it on down to. Hang Tough, LC.

Latest posts