• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Upstairs Insulation

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
Got it unloaded
img7582y.jpg

By herfrds at 2012-02-19

img7581f.jpg

By herfrds at 2012-02-19

Half way done

img7591a.jpg

By herfrds at 2012-02-19

img7589s.jpg

By herfrds at 2012-02-19

img7588v.jpg

By herfrds at 2012-02-19

img7590c.jpg

By herfrds at 2012-02-19

That is going to be a very cozy home. Glad to see you are making steady progress.

I will say one thing, I dont know who is buildin it but, sure looks like they are doing it the right way, that place is lookin very good.
good luck

Thanks per.

Haymaker hubby and I are doing a majority of the work ourselves. Lot's of research on everything we are using.

You have enough temporary lighting in that house, on a clear nite i should be able to see it from Texas :D :D
good luck

PS seriously it looks like it is coming along realy nice, outa keep you and yours warm/fed and dry for several generations.

I wanted a lot of light in the house. Our current one is so dark I can barely see to cook meals.
Poor daughter cannot run the space heater in her room if we have the dishwasher and computor going at the same time, the breaker trips.
Hubby said the kitchen is like Medusa's hair :lol: :lol: .

3/4 of it is done. Hubby is hoping to finish it today. I'm still sick and of no help right now.
Any of this insulation left over is going to go into the pony wall to insulate it and go in the ceiling above my cold room for my canning goods and supplies.

Latest posts