• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

USDA - 2012 Census of Ag

Help Support Ranchers.net:

not sure ,but they say they dont give out the info,well one of my neighbors who has never had a chicken on the place said he had 2000 of them,couple months later he started getting calls from people selling chicken equipment :roll:

I ignored my last one....they did call me but I pretended I was the cleaning lady...they never called back

They called me last time, and I did it over the phone, but a neighbor said when they called him, that he basically told them it was none of their business, and they did not require the information. They did get a response!

one time it asked how many cattle i had I wrote in there ........ alot .
They called didnt think that was as funny as I did . What a joke they get you on the phone , It could be anybody they dont know who they are talking too . & they base food production on this ?

You can bet nothing good comes out of this. You could put whatever you want for anything. They don't know.

I don't know what the fine is now, but at one time the fine for incorrect information was greater than the fine for not filling it out. Those get the round file here also.

My understanding of the law is that littering is illegal, and I see so many folks observe that...
When I was in high school I worked a summer for a neighbor building feedlot fence. One day just before lunch time, a gov't. liscened car pulled in and the driver commenced to inquire as to the number of cattle currently on feed. The genteleman who signed my paychecks responded " there are none." The nosy fellow responded "Then whose cattle are those?" My current employer said "Joe Blow at such and such bank." The nosy feller replied "Then how many are on feed here?" The response was " None today, because we haven't got any tractors started yet. Now please leave, because I think I hear that one with no brakes now."
He left.

My neighbor put human in the blank where it asked his race. Good answer I thought. I'm real tired of being put into groups in this country.

`No, for once my cooler head prevailed. They said they hadn't received my cences, I told them I had mailed it in and I wasn't spending any more time on it. They said okay they would follow up to see if it was received. Never heard any more.

Latest posts