• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

USDA on the ball

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Neil Waugh

Reaction score
Here's my all time favorite quote from Johanns' press conference.

"I'm going to be very straightforward in discussing them and in my response to those issues. The first relates to the way parts of the carcass were identified and stored while the testing was being conducted in November. Parts of this animal were stored with those of four other animals, making it difficult to isolate the parts of the animal. "

Sounds like the same fridge that Alberta Agriculture used to store the head from Piesters heifer.
Laid there for three long months while Alberta ag minister Shirley McClellan rolled the dice and tried to appease the knuckle draggers in the PC caucus when the elk pyramid scheme predictably collapsed because of chronic wasting disease. Elk heads got priority over cattle testing.
Wonder how the Ames beakers figured out which brain belonged to whose cow?
Sounds like a case eeny meeny miney mo! No wonder Phyllis Fong freaked.

THEY (USDA) Didn't know the render stored like that HA SEC of AG "I'm going to be very straightforward in discussing them and in my response to those issues. The first relates to the way parts of the carcass were identified and stored while the testing was being conducted in November.

Latest posts