• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Vacation's over, back to ranching

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
PeachBlossomonGoose.jpg

Peach Blossom and Goose
Oldhomesteadinthehills.jpg

Old homestead in the hills
Thebullsneedalittlepersuasion.jpg

These bulls need a little persuasion
Drivingbulls.jpg

Driving bulls
WhatsgoodfortheGooseisgoodforthePea.jpg

What's good for the Goose is good for the Peach
Thedrinksareonme.jpg

The drinks are on me
Fulltankandapuddle.jpg

Full tank and a puddle
Stormonthemove.jpg

Storm on the move
Theanswerisblowininthewind.jpg

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
Colorfulclouds.jpg

Colorful clouds
Stormwemissed.jpg

Storm we missed
Notnice.jpg

Not nice
Sultrystormatsundown.jpg

Sultry storm at sundown

Nice pics soapweed. Our hay is up is yours? Just got back from a trip to the eastern side of the state was interesting to see how the other half of the state lives.

those are some INCREDIBLE lookin clouds!! Did ya get some much needed moisture??? Good to see you're back...we been missin' ya!!!
:D :D :D :D

Again-some awesome pictures-thanks for sharing! Around here we all rely on damns and a few springs for pasture water and the damns are really getting lo and drying up in lots of places. We aren't really not set up and no way could haul water to every place-so lots of cattle moving for this area. And I realize that you guys up north have been putting up with this for years! So figure its just a start down here-at least the cattle market is good for the time being. :D

Those pictures of the clouds are just amazing!!! I don't think I've ever seen storm clouds like those. They just look like they're harboring some wicked weather!

You know, Soap, if you ever get tired of ranching, I think you could make a career out of photography. You have quite the eye for what makes a good photo.

Soapweed, so glad that you're all ok, we were wondering about ya the other day.......

Great pics, I love the ones at the tank.........especially Drinks Are On Me..........:nod: Thanks for sharing your part of the world with us again!

Latest posts