• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

various pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Another nice set of pics. Must be a good feeling to look at all the hay packed in the barn with the "armstrong" method.

MO_cows said:
Another nice set of pics. Must be a good feeling to look at all the hay packed in the barn with the "armstrong" method.

Thanks! It was sad how little ground I covered doing the loose hay in a day and was depressing at the time. :D ...but yes, now I like seeing it in there and don't want to feed it. Most of it got put up early. It smelled great in there and is real green hay. I'll probably feed it first, so I can put calving pens back in there incase I need them.

floyd said:
If you want to do loose build a rake on the front of the tractor. Hand pitching gets old fast.

It does get old fast! Yep, planning on building a rake for the front of the tractor when I get a bigger tractor. It's going to be a few years until then though....if ever. :D I'd like to get set up to do small squares, big bales, do loose hay faster, and put up hay using horses....be able to hit it from any angle I want....can't wait!

Hey R A, I was reminded of your enterprise and ambition last week when I watched a working JD 24T sell at an auction for $250.

Woulda bought it for you if I'd have known that your mailbox was big enough to receive it! :D

burnt said:
Hey R A, I was reminded of your enterprise and ambition last week when I watched a working JD 24T sell at an auction for $250.

Woulda bought it for you if I'd have known that your mailbox was big enough to receive it! :D

...a working 24t for $250... :shock: .....we'd a got it in there!!! :D :D :D :D

They need to hurry up and invent the teleportation machines so we all can trade cattle, horses, and machinery back and forth with ease. :D

Latest posts