• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

VETERANS DAY

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Flag20and20Statue20of20Liberty.jpg

My humble appreciation to the men and women that protect my freedom,Thank you.
good luck

I agree Haymaker. I owe them a debt that is unanswerable. Thank you vets. I want to thank some I remember on here that are vets. Goodpasture, Memanpa, SW's man, Caleb, Shnurrbart, and I know there's one young man here that just returned from Iraq but I can't remember his name. Thank you all and thanks to those I left out or don't know about. I appreciate it. If anyone knows of some I left off, please mention their names.

That's a great picture and a great post, HAY MAKER. That just goes to show that there's some things ALL of us can agree on. :wink:

Just came thru town-- and the museum has the "big flag" flying today that was donated by the Vets Club...Pretty impressive-- and the grandkids thought it was "neat"...

They only fly the big one on holidays or special occasions- since it was pretty pricey...I'll have to remember to stick some money in the flag donation jar next time I go to the Vets...

Our hats are off to all the Veterans. And those serving now. We just heard our friends' daughter who has been serving in Iraq for 4 years (borne and raised in Paraguay but an American citizen) is signing up for an ADDITIONAL 4 years. God bless those dedicated hard-working souls who can do that.

Latest posts