• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Video auction and contracting calves.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Western Organization of Resource Councils-- Petitioned the USDA to place a moritorium on the use of contracted cattle marketing methods.

Wouldn't video saled calves be a contract for forward delivery at a set price?

BMR"Wouldn't video saled calves be a contract for forward delivery at a set price?"
Yes they would be, but they didn't think about it like that. They only want to b%^ch about the packers.

You bet Superior Livestock is forward contracting cattle.

R-CULT/LMA/OCM/CCMP/WORC it's all the same!

This is a masked effort by the LMA to route more fed cattle through the sale barns to carve their commission dollars out of our profits.

These organizations bit off way more than they could chew when they went after our freedom in marketing.

Socialized cattle marketing is what they want, not value based marketing.

They want to save us from ourselves in allowing the government to determine who will own cattle and how they will be marketed. One step closer to communism.

~SH~

Beenthereblamedthat: "Hey,
Scott Huber
Program Technician Bennet/Shannon FSA
Shut it, and get back to the job were paying you to do.

BTW what is a program technician?? Are you a glorified secretary??"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GOSH, AREN'T YOU JUST THE SNEAKY LITTLE DETECTIVE?????

Hahahaha!

That's too funny!

You have the wrong Scott Huber you goof ball!

I am the blamer intollerant state trapper from Kadoka not the fine FSA gentleman from Martin who announces rodeos. Poor guy always gets confused with me.

I have been involved in the cattle industry my entire life and who I am is no mystery.

If you wanted to know who I was, why didn't you just ask?

You packer blamers and your sneaky tactics crack me up!

I grew up on a cattle ranch in North Central SD and attended Vocational School in Watertown, SD for production Agriculture after high school. Considered male prostitution during college but found out that too many guys were giving it away for free. LOL! I have been involved in AIing, preg testing, and production testing of my own cattle herd for many years and I have bought and fed cattle for a branded beef program. Used to spend all my free time attending livestock seminars, bull sales, and cattle association events.

Anything else you want to know?

I used to go by "Lonewolf" on the old forum until sneaky little packer blamers just had to figure out who I was so they could start their childish little games in their feeble attempts to silence me.

You can see how well that worked!

I have nothing to hide and I could care less what any packer victim or import blamer thinks of me. I have lost count of how many neanderthals have threatened me yet not one has shown up at the door and all have been invited.

If I want to expose R-CULT for the lying deceptive organization they are in my free time, that is exactly what I'll do. If you don't like that, I don't really care.

I care more about this industry than to watch some overly emotional group of radicals undermine the integrity of the U.S. beef industry with BSE "fear mongering" tactics to stop Canadian imports based on their lack of understanding of the true impact of Canadian imports.

If you want to attend blamer's conventions in your spare time, I am sure that's what you will do.

If you had any courage at all, you would reveal your full name and debate me on the issues discussed here so I can show you the factors that truly impact our cattle markets.

Nah, you'll hide behind your little alias and make your little discrediting statements like all the other blamers before you.

Sorry to rain on your parade inspector Kluso but you can do a search on Scott Huber and you will find my identity was revealed years ago.

Thought ya really had a live one huh? LOL!

You blamers are all the same.

~SH~

Scott Huber
Kadoka, SD

Well I think we can all guess that Beentheredonethat is a reincarnation of our old thorn in the side. :roll: Just how long do you think he will last under this name? :wink:

TXTibbs said:
Scott Huber...........hmmmm......didn't i go to college with a Scott Huber???? :???:

Did he have his head buried down a sandy prairie dog hole back then too :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Still no R-CALFer to comment on what I posted. Typical.

OK BMR. I'll bite.
What makes you think packers are buying these calves? Leo and Bill might be buying them to run through the sale barn. Or they may be going to independent feeders. :oops:

At least they are sold to the highest bidder.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Well Mike the R-CALF,LMA WORC and OCM want to stop the use of forward contracts. Why is it OK for some to use forward contracts but not others ie packers.

You need to read the "captive supply reform act"and keep reading it till you understand it,quit making yourself look like a fool :wink: .............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Well Mike the R-CALF,LMA WORC and OCM want to stop the use of forward contracts. Why is it OK for some to use forward contracts but not others ie packers.

You need to read the "captive supply reform act"and keep reading it till you understand it,quit making yourself look like a fool :wink: .............good luck

Well Haymaker I guess I will just have to keep making myself look like a fool cause you sure can't. I ask a direct question and not one R-CALF supporter can explain why it is OK for some to use forward contracts but not others. The cow calf producer can sell his calves in July for October delivery at a set price but doesn't want the feeder that buys those calves to be able to sell those feeders in Nov for April delivery at a set price. Where is the status quo in that.

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Well Haymaker I guess I will just have to keep making myself look like a fool cause you sure can't. I ask a direct question and not one R-CALF supporter can explain why it is OK for some to use forward contracts but not others. The cow calf producer can sell his calves in July for October delivery at a set price but doesn't want the feeder that buys those calves to be able to sell those feeders in Nov for April delivery at a set price. Where is the status quo in that.

Haymaker is just like every other r-culter, they want to make lots of money on the backs of everyone else. How can you take "people" like that seriously. And I use the term "people" loosly when talking about r-culters, and Haymaker especially.

I guess I will have to keep talking to myself as no R-CALFers can answer my question. :cowboy: I need the lonesome emoticon. Where have all the R-CALFers gone.

BMR
They are all setting out by the road, looking for potloads of cattle with Canadian import seals :shock: They will close there eyes if they see any going north!!!! They want to be the first to report the flood of cattle that is driving them to bankrupt, welfare status :p

Latest posts