• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Video we did

Help Support Ranchers.net:

So when do the goats start having their kids?
You seem to get your jollies kidding around with leanin
While he is in the sheep shed watching ewes, their lambs cleanin
While leanin recites his shepherd's poetry, lambs he loves to dote
You steal his thunder with inquisitions, about the kidding of a goat

Last edited:
You seem to get your jollies kidding around with leanin
While he is in the sheep shed watching ewes, their lambs cleanin
While leanin recites his shepherd's poetry, lambs he loves to dote
You steal his thunder with inquisitions, of kidding a goat
H has a long history on this board as a Utah goat raiser. He knows that I enjoy his poetry. No matter if it is about family, cattle, sheep, or goats.

H has a long history on this board as a Utah goat raiser. He knows that I enjoy his poetry. No matter if it is about family, cattle, sheep, or goats.
I had the chance to knock some sense into you when we met out to Elko Webfoot. Saddens me i didn't!;)
Life is too short to raise goats. Longest four months of my life.

I had the chance to knock some sense into you when we met out to Elko Webfoot. Saddens me i didn't!;)
Life is too short to raise goats. Longest four months of my life.
My Dad spent 18 years trying to knock sense into me. It never worked but he did put effort into it. There was the time in a bar in Keremeos BC when a very large Indian decided we should all play cowboys and Indians and knocking sense into me would be a good start. Rodeo dances, The Focs'hol Bar (logger bar) in Ketchickan AK, and numerous other sights in the western USA and Canada, it has been attempted and failed. Sense and me just don't go together.

Compared to me, you guys have very good sense. Review my stories and I think the consensus will be there is one here that stands out for lacking good sense. Call it common sense, horse sense, or the sense God gave a goose, sense has avoided me.

We watched your video this morning, 'H.
We absolutely loved it! 👏👏👏 You have a great voice for cowboy poetry,
Reminded me of Waddy Mitchel's voice.
You truly have a gift. Please do more and share with us here.

Have you ever heard Waddy Mitchell recite "The last cowboy's gone and the campfire's gone out"?
It's so touching. One of my favorites. I've done several searches and can't find it anywhere.

We watched your video this morning, 'H.
We absolutely loved it! 👏👏👏 You have a great voice for cowboy poetry,
Reminded me of Waddy Mitchel's voice.
You truly have a gift. Please do more and share with us here.

Have you ever heard Waddy Mitchell recite "The last cowboy's gone and the campfire's gone out"?
It's so touching. One of my favorites. I've done several searches and can't find it anywhere.
You weren't surprised that he could read?😂😂

Latest posts