• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Vietnam Veterans Wall defaced!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

fedup2

Reaction score
The anti-war demonstrators are going to have a demonstration in Washington DC. The veterans planned a counter demonstration at the same time to support our troops. Some sick pissant walked along the wall and squirt some type of oily substance all over the memorial wall. The park service tried to pressure wash it out but it is soaked into many of the names. They say the damage is permanent. (on many panels!)

I wrote several suggestions on what to do with these people but deleted them before I posted. I am to pissed to think clearly right now!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

What they did is just not right. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And those kind of people do not have a clue that the fallen gave them that right to do such :mad: :mad:

the thing is, when you explain how those men died to give this piss ant the right to voice his dislike of the current war, they could care less. just spout off about it being MY RIGHT .

well, I deserve the right to put a bullet in his head!

I think a fella should reward them with a paid vacation to downtown Baghdad...... :wink: :lol:

This goes beyond disrespectful. Having just read "sw's" Middle East post it makes me think we really do need to reinstate the draft. There are so many people today that have never had to give up anything to get the way of life they believe is their "right". When everything comes easy there is no respect for those who have given of their time and their lives to protect the rights of everyone in the country. If every male over the age of 18 was required to spend at least two years in some type of military service it would not only teach then that freedom isn't free but it would teach them some respect for those who have defended freedom in the past. As we continue to have more and more people in this country that have given up nothing for their lifestyle they tend to believe it is their right. When we have a number of politicians who want to give our country away and some of our population wanting to destroy what we have it becomes frightening. We need to wake up our leaders and much of our population that the "good life" isn't a given. We will either work to defend it or we will lose it....and it is certainly worth working to save.

fedup2 said:
The anti-war demonstrators are going to have a demonstration in Washington DC. The veterans planned a counter demonstration at the same time to support our troops. Some sick pissant walked along the wall and squirt some type of oily substance all over the memorial wall. The park service tried to pressure wash it out but it is soaked into many of the names. They say the damage is permanent. (on many panels!)

I wrote several suggestions on what to do with these people but deleted them before I posted. I am to p****d to think clearly right now!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I thought they had put some type of protective coating on the wall.

If I remember right...this is not the first time something like this has happened...thus the easy to clean coating.

Must've been some type of acid base.

Was the lowlife responsible arrested? It would be tragic if war memorials have to guarded against this type of attack,restricting access to those wanting to pay their respects.

Check out the pictures & you will see what kind of low life SOBs would do something like that!

http://www.capveterans.com/national_veterans_memorials_protection/id94.html :mad:

fedup2 said:
Check out the pictures & you will see what kind of low life SOBs would do something like that!

http://www.capveterans.com/national_veterans_memorials_protection/id94.html :mad:

Looking at those demonstrators pictures reminded me that in the old days they used to shoot anyone that rode into town with a mask on-- might be time again.....

i have a brother in law and a few others on that wall.i only hope that what they gave was worth whatever the protesters thought they got by defacing thier memory.

As I read this story I became mad, to put it mildly. I just tried to imagine what kind of ahole could do this.
Then I scrolled on down and noticed the condemnation and otrage of others. Being observant of what isn't said as much as what is said during discussions I noticed on thing. There was one who did not condemn the act or the culprits but rather discussed what was possibly used.
Draw your own conclusion, I know I did

Larrry said:
As I read this story I became mad, to put it mildly. I just tried to imagine what kind of ahole could do this.
Then I scrolled on down and noticed the condemnation and otrage of others. Being observant of what isn't said as much as what is said during discussions I noticed on thing. There was one who did not condemn the act or the culprits but rather discussed what was possibly used.
Draw your own conclusion, I know I did

Oh good grief!!! I thought you left anyway!!

Just say that you mean me and quit the ' cloak and dagger' hijinks.

I thought it was bad....but I couldn't add anymore to the conversation or statements.

Geeezzz....you're just looking to start up a fight. I'ts raining here....I'm in a good mood today....so go 'noogie' someone else!

Oldtimer said:
fedup2 said:

Looking at those demonstrators pictures reminded me that in the old days they used to shoot anyone that rode into town with a mask on-- might be time again.....

I agree :!: Chicken S..t protestors burning our flag, blasting our troops and wearing masks. Looking at the damage to the memorial :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The sick thing is that most of them would vote for ANY Democrat! Not just Hilary!

I have at least one cousin whose name is on that wall. His sister would probably wish to personally boil in oil anyone caught defacing that wall.........and I would join her! Far more painful and regret inducing than the quick, merciful shot mentioned previously!

mrj

Latest posts