• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Visiting Texas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lmcg

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some ideas on where to go and what to see...I'd like to travel to as many parts of Texas as I can this summer.

Well, there are the usual spots, Dallas, Austin, Galveston, ..... depends on what you like. I happen to love the Corpus Christi/Padre Island area, but central Texas is beautiful as well. What do you like, we have it all?

yeap we have it all, beaches, deserts, mountains, hill country, and the deep woods of east texas, big cities, small towns....lakes, rivers........just depends on how much you wanna do and how much time you have to spend.

Don't go in the summer. I was out there memorial weekend last year and bout died of heat stroke!!!!!!!! Just plain isn't right to have to live in heat like that.

Have relatives in from College Station this week and had to give them coats and sweatshirts. They were cold and the weather is perfect here.

Have you ever been to mexico in the dead of summer? lol, I'm thinking I could handle Tx.

I think I will skip Bartons spring , *L* if I went topless all would run.

Latest posts