• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wal-Mart Now Has Halal Meats

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The Islamic world was thrown into confusion today after a handwritten note from Mohammed was discovered.

It turns out that the Halal tradition of slitting the throats of animals only arose out of confusion over the prophet's complaint that "Young Muslim farm-boys seem to be spending far too much time choking the chicken."

Bullhauler said:
If the result is more meat being sold that is good news.
Why do you have to be a friggin drama queen all the time?

Actually that means they are paying islamics a fee - which you pay WalMart when you buy the meat.

That fee goes directly to sponsor terror. It is tax free money and it is not accounted for.

When confronted by this the typical islamic response is a taquiyya - which you might want to look up as well.

Australia and Canada as well as France and Germany are having issues with this as well.

Canada just shut down an outfit in Quebec that was sending all that cash to Hamas.

Australia is working to ban Halal and so are several Euro countries for the same reason.

New Zealand has already banned Halal for the same reason.

Anything that is "islamic approved" ie: Halal has a portion of the sales sent to the islamics as a tax.

It is all there and open source should you actually care to see it for yourself.

When good people stand back and do nothing - and I would hope you are a good person - it is either because they simply do not know, or they do not care.

Tell us which one you fit in to.

More to this than it would appear you understand at this time - you should educate yourself on this very important topic before you throw stones.

Cheers

Well Broke Cowboy you are another one that has always been long on conspiracy stories and short on facts. Are you going to ban the automobile too? You do know that a portion of oil revenue gets back to terrorists too. How about the money flow is shut down instead of the meat supply.

Bullhauler said:
You do know that a portion of oil revenue gets back to terrorists too.

this is why many, if not all conservatives, support the xl pipeline and energy independence.. to cut off as much as we can the flow of money to terrorists and those that support terrorists..

In North America, one of the halal certification organizations is the Islamic Society of North America. ISNA was an un-indicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terror trial because of its ties to the terror group Hamas, which is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

One of the objections to halal food is that it contains a tax that non-Muslims pay when they buy it.

A audit of the separately run but loosely affiliated ISNA-Canada found only a quarter of the funds donated to the organisation went to help the poor. Charity donations were misdirected to private businesses.[32] On Sep 21, 2013, the Canada Revenue Service revoked the registration of the ISNA-Canada due to an alleged link to a terror organization.[33][34] Funds intended to charity went to the Hizbul Mujahideen wing of Jamaat-e-Islami.

and now the TAXPAYERS will get a chance to "PAY" a religious tax..

Proposed legislation was introduced into New York City Council to require that the city's public schools provide Islamic-compliant food – halal – as an option in the cafeterias. The New York chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) joined forces with council member Rafael L. Espinal, Jr. (Brooklyn) to support Resolution 54 at a press conference on the steps of New York City Hall on Wednesday, March 26.

Fourteen other city councilmembers co-sponsored Espinal's Resolution.

The Resolution goes into explicit detail about what Islamic-observant students are permitted to eat and what they must avoid eating, as well as stating who made those determinations. To wit:

Whereas, The practice of Islam is determined by the Islamic teachings as guided by the holy book Quran and the Hadith, and sayings of the Prophet Mohammad, which includes observing dietary laws; and Whereas, Islamic dietary laws delineate foods that are halal, meaning lawful or permitted, and those that are haram, meaning not permitted; and Whereas, Haram foods include pork and its by-products, meat and poultry not slaughtered according to the Islamic dietary law, alcohol and foods prepared with and containing alcohol, foods containing blood and blood by-products, and foods containing whey prepared with non-microbial enzyme, rennet, animal shortening, monoglycerides and diglycerides from an animal source, sodium stearoyl lactylate, and L-cysteine.

Undeterred by the lack of hard information, the legislators pointed to the Detroit public school system where 35 percent of the students are estimated to be Muslim. In Detroit, the school district began a halal pilot program in 2001 which has expanded to 35 schools in the district.

both school systems use federal tax money... that will be used to support a religious organization

in my view if they don't like the pork sandwich.. bring a sack lunch..

All K-12 students in DPS to receive free meals, regardless of income, starting this fall under new federal Community Option Program

The effort is part of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Community Eligibility Option Program, which will be piloted starting with the 2011-2012 school year.
http://detroitk12.org/content/2011/08/16/all-k-12-students-in-dps-to-receive-free-meals-regardless-of-income-starting-this-fall-under-new-federal-community-option-program/

my bet is you would have to dig deep and do some significant research to find any state or federal program that would require Jewish or Christian tenets required by law.. and funded by the taxpayer

If this is true - this is why the Americans need to be on the watch - unfortunately unless it directly affects them they do not even care for the most part.

The Brit bulldog may have become the whipped puddy tat.

Look how laws seem to have been changed in the UK - Google this - no main stream media has covered it however it is full bore on the independents - coming to you sooner than you think - I have provided one link - you can look for others yourselves - the only question I have is - "How was he forced?" :

http://www.breaking-news.ca/christian-pastor-in-england-gets-arrested-for-quoting-the-bible-in-public-he-is-then-forced-to-be-tried-by-an-islamic-sharia-judge-who-fines-him-and-threatens-to-imprison-him-for-forty-five-days/

Bullhauler said:
Well Broke Cowboy you are another one that has always been long on conspiracy stories and short on facts. Are you going to ban the automobile too? You do know that a portion of oil revenue gets back to terrorists too. How about the money flow is shut down instead of the meat supply.

Sorry missed this one - so my response is a bit late.

Islamics will eat meat even if it is not Halal - however they will never admit to that in public. The tax is only part of what kafirs must pay. Look up kafi for some interesting info - and look up jizya as well.

And you are correct - it is truth that every time you fill up with Saudi oil you finance terror - in fact it is my belief that almost all countries from the middle east that sell oil finance some terror - with our money. And always remember that some of your soldiers are dead because of Saudi financing. America needed oil and chose to not look at this. So did Canada - we are not guilt free on this one.

As for oil - the US of A and Canada could NOW shut the world out completely. Completely! We no longer need any outside oil supply. However your prez does not seem to want this. This continent has financed a lot of terror through oil purchase - it is not right - in fact it is immoral to me. How about to you? Canada is not there yet, but once the pipes are all in place we will be independent of the middle east. You will not.

In the meantime - your accusations are baseless. I am not a real conspiracy theorist - I have simply lived it for nearly three years - something I believe you cannot say. So perhaps my perspective is a little bit more realistic than yours.

I see you did not deny my Halal information - you just threw stones. Not very effectively it would seem. I offered it all up to you and you did not do your research as I suggested. Not going to bite.

You see it is the people who will not see who will be the cause of the problem. It is people who will let it happen that will be the downfall of the world that you know. You might not see it but your family will. Guaranteed.

So insult me if you must - but if all the countries I mentioned are working this, why would you think I am not telling the truth? Are they liars as well? Go look it up. I will not do your homework for you.

Dare you. If you do you might be surprised at what you learn.

If you do not and then come back with more insults you will simply be another troll to ignore.

In closing - are you prepared to shut the money flow down? How would you do it? Or will you sit there and ignore the world until it is too late?

Be safe and be happy.

Cheers.

Again, thank you for your service BC. I regret that you were insulted for sharing your REAL
knowledge on this site. You have been in the trenches, not all of us have been.
I, for one, always learn something from your posts. I sent your information about Halal meat
funding terrorists to many on my contact list. I feel it is something more of us need to know.

Dittos what Faster horses wrote.

I wonder if Buckwheat would sign onto the XL if there was some sort of Islamic tax on it? Halal oil, if you will.

Faster horses said:
Again, thank you for your service BC. I regret that you were insulted for sharing your REAL
I, for one, always learn something from your posts. I sent your information about Halal meat
funding terrorists to many on my contact list. I feel it is something more of us need to know.

Appreciate your comments but at the same time realize - there are many people out in the west who truly do not know what might come about by sitting on their butts and throwing stones. That is why I do this. And not only here.

I am sure that many would think I am simply a quack - and trust me that is fine with me.

Education is the key - and many would rather watch a game show rather than the news. It is candy for the eyes.

Hope you have a great week.

Faster horses said:

Any "trench work" BC has done was as nothing more than a blue capped UN inspector. Lots of action there. He'd prefer to be known as a jet pilot except he's about 20 years to old.

TexasBred said:
Faster horses said:

Any "trench work" BC has done was as nothing more than a blue capped UN inspector. Lots of action there. He'd prefer to be known as a jet pilot except he's about 20 years to old.

I beg your pardon. You are wrong.
Why is he under attack for sharing his knowledge? You and I having the freedom to post on these boards is due to men like him.

TexasBred said:
Faster horses said:

Hi TB - nice to see you yet again. I spent an hour and a bit writing this and admit it felt good doing it - I should have been doing this long ago - it is all true.

While I never claimed to be special, I am not against telling you some of the things I have done.

First - your comment is not quite true - only spent 4 back to back tours as a UN guy and that was Syria, Lebanon and Israel - with a tiny bit in Jordan. (A Canadian "tour" is considered a 6 month stint in a country - lengths of stay are usually longer from 9 months to 14 months)

Spent a total of nearly 2 back to back tours in other spots in the Stan. My last tour was in Logar province running an Afghan company in a little FOB called Bagrami - we built it from scratch - not so sure where you got your info - but you do seem to like to follow me around.

Little tidbit for you - In fact I worked for the Pentagon on that one - no one else wanted to do it - so I volunteered for it - I was in the right place at the right time and my American boss in Camp Eggers allowed me to go and do it. The only Canadian until I pulled in two body guards to help me. The major who was initially assigned to the duty quit after one day - yeah - one day - he is now a civilian - they sent him home. He claimed it was too dangerous and he was not sufficiently trained to do the work. He was an armoured major - nice guy but not cut for that type of work. There were a total of about 10 guys there near the end who were not native to the local community and I was the boss. We started off a lot smaller than those numbers. It was a bit of a sticky wicket at times but we muddled through.

I led more than 250 foot and vehicle patrols out from behind the wire - brought everyone home. Sometimes the S'tan troops made me nervous but that was part of the job as many of them did not truly like people like me. It always felt strange to have to worry about those you were looking for and at the same time about those who were with you.

What we did on patrol was and is none of your business. I have a very nice letter from the Commander of the US Army at that time telling me I was a pretty good guy and verifying the number I just gave you. Walter M Golden Jr., Major General, US Army Commanding is the signature block.

The only Canadian killed on that mission was Greffie - a real nice kid - and he has the terrible distinction of being the very last Canadian soldier killed in Afghanistan. VBIED in a bad place at the wrong time in Kabul - with about 15 other soldiers on additional training - they were preparing to train locals on police tactics and were attacked on their way to the job. The entire bus was killed - you lost a bunch of folks as well. It was a tough day. He was not one of my guys but I was one of the folks who cleaned up the mess. 16 total if memory serves me correctly.

So - a synopsis for you.

Spent nearly 20 of my 25 years in the military as a pilot - transports and search and rescue until 1985 - then Hornets until 1998. Lived in Europe, Central America, some parts of Asia, Middle East, some spots in South America as well. Retired from the military in 1998 the first time.

Spent a few years in Yuma teaching Marines and US Army to fly UAVs and a few other things - then back to Canada to teach military pilots how to fly jets with NFTC in Moose Jaw. Then re-upped in 2007. Back to Hornets at Maple Flag and then over seas in mid 2008 as a blue beanie guy. Returned home in mid 2010 wearing the blue beanie. Home for a while and then back to Kabul in very early 2011 and home in mid/late 2012. Those Stan tours were full up and at times somewhat nasty.

I managed a few trips to neat places for short duration stuff as well but they were seldom more than 14 - 21 days at any one time.

Interestingly when it comes to the topics we were discussing here until you poked me with your high class comment - I must tell you that I actually learned more dealing with Hamas and Hezbollah and wearing the blue beanie than you might ever understand in your small world. They are determined and really quite ruthless.

Am recovering from some injuries - several MRI's and lots of medical work and attention - not too serious as I am still walking and many are not - but will require more work on me later - probably in another couple of months - right now it is physio one to two times a week on a weekly basis. Am up in front of a military medical review board for the third time but the first time as a retiree in a few months to see if there is anything else they can do for me. It all takes time. Hard to believe a veteran in Canada actually needs to take a lawyer with him but that is true as well.

What happened is none of your business but I will say it was not friendly fire (is there really any such thing?). I have some serious loss of use of my right arm and leg - continual pain in the mid back, rib cage, shoulder and believe it or not - my frigging pinkie. I would cut it off except they tell me the pain would simply move back into the hand or wrist. Or so they tell me. LOL The darned drugs are a pain though - I do not like them and try to not take them unless I have to - and I have managed to control the pain most days by mentally rolling it into the back room in my mind - and some funny looking positions I can contort my body into for a few moments.

There are a select few that know far more about this - but have been sworn to secrecy - those people are on both boards you follow. However I suppose it is now out.

I was given the golden handshake at age 60 - last February. And you are right - I should have stayed home - that last few years aged me big time and hurt me physically. However you are wrong about one thing - I do not miss the flying - the ground work was far more interesting and far more fulfilling.

So you can doubt me here and on the other board where I am known as Bez - yet I do not slander you - for some reason you follow me and snipe. Is it because you are jealous? Drunk? LOL Whatever, if you had simply asked I would have told you.

Be that as it may I probably should not have even responded to you - but this writing is a bit cathartic - and perhaps I needed it - I have spent an hour reminiscing with myself as I write and edit. I thank you for that.

I promise you that I will put you on ignore - even when you decide to smart mouth me again. Which seems to happen about once or twice every six months for some reason.

Best to you - may you be safe and be happy....

And best to all.

(Please no sympathetic comments or "BZ" - I wrote this for the hell of it - it actually felt good - think I will tell a couple of guys I know to start doing this - thanks TB!)

Faster horses said:
TexasBred said:
Faster horses said:

Why is he under attack for sharing his knowledge? You and I having the freedom to post on these boards is due to men like him.

No probs

Be happy - I have already responded to him

BC

Broke Cowboy said:
Bullhauler said:
If the result is more meat being sold that is good news.
Why do you have to be a friggin drama queen all the time?

Actually that means they are paying islamics a fee - which you pay WalMart when you buy the meat.

That fee goes directly to sponsor terror. It is tax free money and it is not accounted for.

When confronted by this the typical islamic response is a taquiyya - which you might want to look up as well.

Australia and Canada as well as France and Germany are having issues with this as well.

Canada just shut down an outfit in Quebec that was sending all that cash to Hamas.

Australia is working to ban Halal and so are several Euro countries for the same reason.

New Zealand has already banned Halal for the same reason.

Anything that is "islamic approved" ie: Halal has a portion of the sales sent to the islamics as a tax.

It is all there and open source should you actually care to see it for yourself.

When good people stand back and do nothing - and I would hope you are a good person - it is either because they simply do not know, or they do not care.

Tell us which one you fit in to.

More to this than it would appear you understand at this time - you should educate yourself on this very important topic before you throw stones.

Cheers

I did read. Then read more - and more. To qualify as halal, the animal itself must be put down in a certain manner, by a Muslim. You or I are not qualified to slit its throat. I read much more. There's still more reading to do.

As for the other crap, Bez you are thought of in high regard, by many. Know I have much respect.

Faster horses said:
TexasBred said:
Faster horses said:

You really think so?? Then you be indebted to him.

Broke Cowboy said:
I promise you that I will put you on ignore - even when you decide to smart mouth me again. Which seems to happen about once or twice every six months for some reason.

Best to you - may you be safe and be happy....

And best to all.

(Please no sympathetic comments or "BZ" - I wrote this for the hell of it - it actually felt good - think I will tell a couple of guys I know to start doing this - thanks TB!)

Ignore me if you wnat....you loss...Actually there are still quite a few you haven't fooled yet. And won't.

Best to you as well.

Latest posts