• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wall hanger

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
This is what the owner of this ranch got last fall.

deer.jpg

The deer not the other thing.

Yea, he got him here, but he is a wall hanger hunter. We have a rule here, that the deer HAVE to be over 3 years in age, and Whitetails horns have to go out beyond the ears. It will cost you a minimum of $100 for anything killed less then that, and if you take a young UP AND COMER, it will cost you a whole bunch more. We are finally getting Whitetails that are nice, but our Mulie population SUCKS!!!!

Great whitetail! :D I have a solution for your muledeer problem. I will graciously come out and shoot some huge whitetails for you at no charge, which will allow you to increase your muliey stocking rates! :D Can i bring a baler? :wink:

You can bring the baler, but I'm not real sure where you would park it. I just use the dining room table as my blind. The are where he got this buck is REALLY rough, and lots of trees. 4 years ago, Shane shot a buck that was laying in the side of a canyon. Deer never even moved. He can see deer, where I never have, and knows exactly how big they are, when they are like 10 miles away!! I hate hunting with him, 'cause I like to be moving, and he just sits for HOURS, but he gets the big ones.

Latest posts