• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

want to be my nieghbor?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Pretty little ranch there. Thick, growthy pastures with a healthy-looking creek running through it. Be a bit wary of the home place if the lowland ever flooded though. It's about 3 million over my budget though, so someone else will have to be your neighbour. :) :)

Aaron said:
Pretty little ranch there. Thick, growthy pastures with a healthy-looking creek running through it. Be a bit wary of the home place if the lowland ever flooded though. It's about 3 million over my budget though, so someone else will have to be your neighbour. :) :)

Well Aaron - when I win the lottery this is what I want to buy - until then it is out of the question. I wonder how a rancher could afford this?

healthy-looking creek
that one branch of the Salt River as it leaves my place into the nieghbors it branches into two ribbons each 30 to 60 feet wide and you will have to take your feet out of the sturrups at the few crossing there are to keep your feet wet. After a ways one ribbon comes back into my place and farther down the other. Right before it reaches the prpoerty line leaving my place the come back togther.
The river is a blue ribbon flyfishing stream and in the fall there are some lake run big browns. About 30 miles down stream Salt river run into the Snake witch just a mile up stream the greys river dumps in.
Yes it good pasture along the river which get flooded at high water in early June, most the rest the meadows are hayed.

Latest posts