• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Was it terrorism?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Traveler

Reaction score
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/68652?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=205cb6a5e5-Call_to_Champions&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-205cb6a5e5-297697349

While many plane crashes are suspicious.. and some may be due to sabotage,.. but I do not think these are a terrorist plot..

my doubt comes from the anonymous nature of the crashes.. no one claimed them.. the pilots didn't leave a message.. let alone any evidence that could lead a person to think it is a terrorist plot..

terrorist like to see blood splashed across the news and headlines.. they want to terrorize.. to evoke fear.. not crash silently into the water..

the first missing flight had military radar sites jamming.... supposed top Chinese scientists on the flight.... conspiracy theorys run rampant....but the US govt is not exactly the most honest and truthful group....

jigs said:
the first missing flight had military radar sites jamming.... supposed top Chinese scientists on the flight.... conspiracy theorys run rampant....but the US govt is not exactly the most honest and truthful group....

Excuse me...when obama got in he told us he would be transparent. Are you saying he lied to the people :???:

Larrry said:
jigs said:

Excuse me...when obama got in he told us he would be transparent. Are you saying he lied to the people :???:
Transparently trying to deflect suspicion away from Muslims.

So, this last plane was put into a dangerous ascend, as I understand it?

Something doesn't smell right. Maybe an "allah take the controls" moment, at very least.

Google this:

"muslim pilot deliberately crashes"

I never fly in an aircraft that might be piloted by an islamic.

Remember this short tale:

I was teaching an arab pilot to fly fighters.

Things got out of hand.

He released the controls and said -"Allah has control"

I took control and told him his allah put me in the back seat to save his sorry a s s.

I was disciplined when he complained - he was a minor prince. Never so happy as when I saw his back as he left Canada.

Best to all.

Broke Cowboy said:
Google this:

Things got out of hand.

I took control and told him his allah put me in the back seat to save his sorry a s s.

I was disciplined when he complained - he was a minor prince. Never so happy as when I saw his back as he left Canada.

Best to all.
Happy new year my friend. I hope all is well.
Thanks for your service.

redrobin said:
Broke Cowboy said:
Google this:

Things got out of hand.

Best to all.
Happy new year my friend. I hope all is well.
Thanks for your service.

x2.
This is not the first time you have told us this and I hope it's not the last.
Americans have short memories.

... and I am sitting here wondering why the piece of s h i t 'minor prince' was in Canada in the first place :evil:

Thanks Broke Cowboy for what you do - my apologies for what ''tools'' you are given to work with.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/chilling-last-words-airasia-pilot-allahu-akhbar/

Latest posts