• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Was the Fatman in Ft. Worth?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
If he wasn't, he should have been. It's been confirmed that the opening prayer at one of the rodeo perfs was a Muslim prayer....the Facebook page for the rodeo has issued an explanation of sorts and has been busy scrubbing negative or uncomplimentary comments from the page. The Troll would have been right at home....Allahu Akbar!

Gee, who would have guessed that rodeo people didn't buy that "exact same god" BS either?

And to top it off, the PRCA is having discussions to change the jerk down rule in calf or tie down roping to mirror what the rules are at Calgary. Tie down ropers ARE NOT pleased.

Got this in an email today:

We would like to take this opportunity to separate fact from fiction:
There was never a Muslim prayer – or a prayer of any specific religion at the Stock Show this year.
Because the Stock Show is an annual community event that attracts many visitors from around the world, country and state each year, last spring, we established a faith-based committee consisting of a wide range of local clergy. We based our decision on and selected our participants from the Mayor's Faith Cabinet Directory. We invited each participant to provide a one-minute prayer to include the safety of the contestants, animals and participants, the military men and women and world peace. Committee members include: a Cowboy Church pastor, a Catholic priest, TCU Brite Divinity School students, a member of the Clergy and Police Alliance, Christ Chapel Bible Church clergy, a Baptist minister, a Rabbi and an Imam. Last Sunday evening the Imam provided a very appropriate blessing as outlined above.
In addition to the daily pre-rodeo prayers, we hold Cowboy Church each Sunday as we have for decades. ‪

That's how it begins. Notre Lame is now offering halal food in a cafeteria for their followers of the religion of peace. The Catholics have submitted to Allah. Looks like Texas isn't "The Lone Star State" anymore, but "The Lone Star Caliphate". :roll:

There was never a Muslim prayer –

We invited each participant to provide a one-minute prayer

and an Imam. Last Sunday evening the Imam provided a very appropriate blessing as outlined above.

clear as mud...

It appears there is evidence that the Imam in question has ties to a radical Imam who is currently incarcerated for funneling money to terrorist organizations.

I've about had a gutfull of this multiculturalism, and this tolerance for Islam. I will be tolerant of Islam just as soon as the Muslims are tolerant of Christianity. Until the so called moderate Muslims denounce their radical brethren using all forms of media, calling for an end to the violence and hatred, we must be vigilant with them.

The only problem is, the moderate Muslims are the ones holding the infidel's feet while the radical Muslims are beheading the infidel. Islam is not a religion, it's a cult.

loomixguy said:
That's how it begins. Notre Lame is now offering halal food in a cafeteria for their followers of the religion of peace. The Catholics have submitted to Allah. Looks like Texas isn't "The Lone Star State" anymore, but "The Lone Star Caliphate". :roll:

Notre Dame has been going to hell for a long time now. First they gave in and let protestants in, then the Jews and now Muslims....Who would have ever though it.

TexasBred said:
loomixguy said:

Notre Dame has been going to hell for a long time now. First they gave in and let protestants in, then the Jews and now Muslims....Who would have ever though it.

What do you expect from a group of people that aren't smart enough to read a book on their own and need a pedophile to interpret it all for them?

iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:
loomixguy said:

What do you expect from a group of people that aren't smart enough to read a book on their own and need a pedophile to interpret it all for them?

Only took one sentence for you to show your ignorance. :???:

TexasBred said:
iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:

Only took one sentence for you to show your ignorance. :???:

So you don't like jokes now? Ignorance.... you just equated Islam with every Jew, and Christian. Yes, I'll list the number of rapes, murders, and slaves created in the name of God (Protestant and Judaism related) over the past year that made a news article, you list all the ones in the name of Allah.

iwannabeacowboy; You have just proved that you know nothing about the Catholic Church, and what you think you know is wrong.
You have been exposed to too many lying preachers.

Martin Jr. said:
iwannabeacowboy; You have just proved that you know nothing about the Catholic Church, and what you think you know is wrong.
You have been exposed to too many lying preachers.

Nah Martin, I was busting TB's chopps. Fellow Catholics should have beat me to it.

Given the opportunity, you still say nothing about his grouping muslims with Jews. Why not?

It is well known that Notre Dame (a Catholic college) has been going too secular; letting in ideas from all walks of life. It is no surprise that Muslims are allowed their way also. But this has nothing to do with Catholics reading the Bible. We have been encouraged to read the bible for many years.

Martin Jr. said:
It is well known that Notre Dame (a Catholic college) has been going too secular; letting in ideas from all walks of life. It is no surprise that Muslims are allowed their way also. But this has nothing to do with Catholics reading the Bible. We have been encouraged to read the bible for many years.

Seems like your saying that TB's joke is based on the truth.... Letting in Jews and Protestants is equivalent to going to Hell, so you won't call him on it. (By the way, what changes have the Jews demanded of the University? just curious if you can name a couple)

Or you understand that it is just a joke... which I'm great with. But if you can dish them out, you should be able to take them as well.

Since you have no problem with TB's joke, why do you have such a problem with mine? I think you are misinterpreting what I said, which is kinda funny as it was really a joke about interpretation, not lack of reading.

Are you saying that the Catholic Church is not considered the authority for the Word?

iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:
loomixguy said:

Which pedophile are you speaking? Mohammad?

Joking aside,.. many faiths have been open to others to attend ..

my son went to a K-8 Catholic school.. they practiced a policy that students must attend but did not have to participate in services.. (except in their one hour a day of religious studies).. to this day every-time I see Sister Albertine, or sister Marie i thank them for helping raise our child with faith. .

In 1878, Scholastic reported that the few Jewish students at Notre Dame celebrated Pasch: "It was remarked that all, even the youngest, kept a strict fast on the eve. They had recreation the the festival itself, and a fine day to enjoy it" [Scholastic, 04/2/1878, page 554].

In 1933, Scholastic reported that there were thirty-four Jewish students at Notre Dame out of 2547 total students [Scholastic, 10/20/1933, page 8].

In 1905, University President Andrew Morrissey responded that while students are required to attend Catholic services, they are not obliged to participate.

http://www.archives.nd.edu/about/news/index.php/2011/jewish-students-at-notre-dame/#.VM5j4y6zlHA

seems it was somewhere after 1905 things went askew

growing up I often attended mass with my aunt.. (not participating was NOT an option)

Steve said:
growing up I often attended mass with my aunt.. (not participating was NOT an option)

:lol: :lol: We use to go visit my aunt for a couple of weeks every summer. They were pentecostal and we too had no option when Sunday morning came. Talking about an eye opener....and the service lasted forever.

TexasBred said:
Steve said:

:lol: :lol: We use to go visit my aunt for a couple of weeks every summer. They were pentecostal and we too had no option when Sunday morning came. Talking about an eye opener....and the service lasted forever.

Shake any snakes? :lol:

Latest posts