• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

washing machines

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Chuckie

Reaction score
to all of you women who took offense at my posting: i apologize. i thought this forum was for fun and i posted tongue-in-cheek ( i thought ).

just goes to show that i shouldn't think. my dad was JUST JOKING!!!!! i posted this JUST JOKING!!!!!

i didn't think i'd get the abuse i did; thought you all had a sense of humor, but i guess it's not the same as mine. or, most probably, i simply don't communicate as well as i'd like to.

so, just to leave you all with some closure, i am a WOMAN, i have 2 kids, 16 and 13, i have 6 sisters and 1 brother (but all are far away in miles), i'm making my own way in this world.

i also have 2 dogs, 1 cat, a 2 yr old paint colt (soon to be gelded), 2 cross-
bred heifers due to calve (hopefully) in June (the old 4-H deal) and one yearling heifer. and who knows what i'll end up with by fall: might have a DONKEY.

i just wasn't ready for the attacks i've received here...que sara,sara

chuckie, I hope I wasn't one of them. If I was, I apologize. I vaguely recollect something said to you about something but I don't remember what. If it wouldn't be too much bother, could you help me remember which thread it was? I'd like to read it again so I know what you're referring to.

WELL YOU SURE HAD ME FOOLED GIRL,ITHOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA TALK ME INTO SUBMISSION,AND HERE YOU ARE CRYING LOL,POOR LIL THANG GUESS IM GONNA HAVE TO QUIT PLANTING HAY SO I CAN LET YOU CRY ON MY SHOULDER. ..............GOOD LUCK SISSY

One more thing chuckie,how did a lady get a name like chuckie?are you trying to fool an ole red neck HAY MAKER?............good luck sissy

My earlier post in response to yours, Chuckie, was meant all in fun as well. In fact, here is another good one:

He didn't like the casserole;
And he didn't like my cake.
My biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.

I didn't perk the coffee right,
He didn't like the stew.
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.

I pondered for an answer,
I was looking for a clue;
Then I turned around and smacked him...
Like his mother used to do.

(Author unknown).

Chuckie - enjoyed your post as did my wife.

Faster Horses - that really hurt. Sounds like what my wife would do. Whenever I complain about her cooking or anything she does around the house, she reminds me that she, too, is retired and that my feet aren't so big that they don't fit up under the counter in the kitchen or keep me from getting near the washing machine. :lol:

Chuckie, those weren't attacks!!! I liked your dad's comment. Please forgive- I should have used an emoticon. Or lots.
Here, let me make up for my lax writing :D :) :) :eek: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry2: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I really thought you were a guy earlier.

You all know they make stoves white so they match the little womans wedding dress dont you? :p

geeeeezzz, you guys, i can't REALLY get mad at you when you post that you really kinda got where i was going with my story. NOW what am i supposed to do? :shock:

here's some more info, if you care (how's THAT for a psych :D ???) haymaker--don't read this, i have something SPECIAL for you...you old bast#@d...

the rest of you, nr, fh, casa, shelly (look at my nasty comments about herefords at packing plants-but also look at Aaron'
s replies) ---hey thanks!

i was at the point where i thought 1) nobody really reads what's posted and 2)i was WAY out of my depth, and i really have nothing to contribute to this forum .

which i really don't except my viewpoint....lol

Latest posts