• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Washington post ad? Contributions wanted

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen

Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking out a Post ad, quoting RCALF, any donations towards it are welcome. I'm thinking that the issue before July 23rd might be an opportune time.

Those wishing to contribute, please PM me! Won't be against the safety of any country's beef, but against the lies and misrepresentation.

Does anybody know the pricing, OT, Haymaker, Sandhusker, could you check with Leo for me, thanks. I wouldn't want to take in more than it's going to cost, and pocket the rest. Leo, should be all too familiar with that scenario!

Murgen said:
I'm thinking of taking out a Post ad, quoting RCALF, any donations towards it are welcome. I'm thinking that the issue before July 23rd might be an opportune time.

Those wishing to contribute, please PM me! Won't be against the safety of any country's beef, but against the lies and misrepresentation.

Does anybody know the pricing, OT, Haymaker, Sandhusker, could you check with Leo for me, thanks. I wouldn't want to take in more than it's going to cost, and pocket the rest. Leo, should be all too familiar with that scenario!

:)

Hey OT, when you're talking to Leo, could you ask him what section the ad was in, and what was the best rate, all I have is the general website, I guess I might have to give them a call to verify where the full page should be located. Thanks, looking at their rates ( and the $ contributed so far) we might even be able to place ads in a few of the big city papers.

http://advertising.washpost.com/index.jsp

I was thinking, it would save me a lot of time designing a new ad if I just reprinted a copy of the RCALF ad. Does anybody have a copy? I wonder if RCALF has a copy on their website?

Latest posts