• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Watch Tucker Carlson tonight. Wild Horse advocate is a guest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
We all know the wild horse topic is emotional. She is so concerned that people are getting them, getting their $1000 for adoption, then sending them to kill plants This gal needs to get off her soapbox and find out what is really going on. She bad mouthed ranchers, of course. Isn't that always the way?

How about the kill plants have been shut down in this country and horses have to go to Mexico and/or China because of liberal policies. She doesn't think the ranchers should get to use the land; it belongs to the horses. Well, lady, how many taxes do those wild horses pay?

She mentioned using birth control on the horses. She obviously doesn't know that keeps them from foaling in the spring and delaying it until late summer, so then the foals are on the mares in the winter. She never mentioned the wild horses STARVING if the numbers aren't controlled. Or lack of water in drought. To me, that is way worse than anything else.

This woman is Carol Walker and she had her 3 minutes of fame tonight. She is very misled. I'm going to let her know. I hope you will too. https://www.livingimagescarolwalker...Se8rVQtEs6DPWwhf7Ekl6A3TmSMbZvI3rTCgvj3gX-YD8

Let me know what you think! She is on facebook and the comments, well read them for yourself. Look up
Horse Photography Workshops on facebook.

Ok, off my rant.

I fired off an email as well. Most likely will become toilet paper for the lady but I tried.

Am I the only one who see hypocrisy in the fact she commercializes mustangs on public land and THAT is just fine. But if a rancher who owns public land grazing rights attempts to make a living with a cow or sheep THAT is unacceptable????????? Silly liberal knuckleheads. 🙄

I didn't see it but I over heard some stuff from the other room. The wife came into where I was and she was going ballistic over it. I do hope some powers to be get on Tucker's show to present the other side. I briefly tried to figure out how to send Tucker a message to the effect. But the wife was too busy chewing on my ear about it for me to make head way.

I didn't see it but I over heard some stuff from the other room. The wife came into where I was and she was going ballistic over it. I do hope some powers to be get on Tucker's show to present the other side. I briefly tried to figure out how to send Tucker a message to the effect. But the wife was too busy chewing on my ear about it for me to make head way.
It comes on later as well, so I recorded it.
If I learn anything about how to get a message to Tucker, I'll let you all know.

I quit watching all but Judge Jeanine. Tucker tries to be fair but there is no fair with the madness that is overtaking rational thinking, real science, and the rule of law. Tucker needs to come out and see for himself just like the Judge did with the border issue. See the starving horses and damaged public lands. See the struggling ranches now being bought up by corporations for wildlife sanctuaries. Horses on public lands serve no purpose other than for photographers and Hollywood filmmakers. Horses are not native to America. Wild bison on public lands would make more sense, but not a good idea either. The push to turn all our public lands into "Yellowstones" is like putting dynamite in a hammermill.

There are no doubt abuses with people getting the $1000 and then neglecting the horses or killing them, but that is far from the normal case. Just like reintroducing the wolf, it all comes down to trying to destroy the ranches. Ranchers are the last of independent living Americans and not as easily controlled as the city folks. This scares the coup that just seized power so their supporters are out trying to tear down anything that resembles independence.

I will try to watch that Tucker show, but not sure I can remain calm hearing such stupidity and false information by a babbling idiot.

Just watched that show and I can't believe Tucker fell for that steaming pile of horse dung. I am sending Tucker a message and letting him know he was duped. Was he sleepy when she said it is the ranchers that want the wild horses gone? Did that not raise a red flag? Tucker never asked what purpose the horses serve on public lands. Many were domestic horses that were abandon and released. Originally all were domestic horses.

I cannot find an email. but you can call FOX at 1-888-369-4762

Last edited:
I quit watching all but Judge Jeanine. Tucker tries to be fair but there is no fair with the madness that is overtaking rational thinking, real science, and the rule of law. Tucker needs to come out and see for himself just like the Judge did with the border issue. See the starving horses and damaged public lands. See the struggling ranches now being bought up by corporations for wildlife sanctuaries. Horses on public lands serve no purpose other than for photographers and Hollywood filmmakers. Horses are not native to America. Wild bison on public lands would make more sense, but not a good idea either. The push to turn all our public lands into "Yellowstones" is like putting dynamite in a hammermill.

There are no doubt abuses with people getting the $1000 and then neglecting the horses or killing them, but that is far from the normal case. Just like reintroducing the wolf, it all comes down to trying to destroy the ranches. Ranchers are the last of independent living Americans and not as easily controlled as the city folks. This scares the coup that just seized power so their supporters are out trying to tear down anything that resembles independence.

I will try to watch that Tucker show, but not sure I can remain calm hearing such stupidity and false information by a babbling idiot.

Just watched that show and I can't believe Tucker fell for that steaming pile of horse dung. I am sending Tucker a message and letting him know he was duped. Was he sleepy when she said it is the ranchers that want the wild horses gone? Did that not raise a red flag? Tucker never asked what purpose the horses serve on public lands. Many were domestic horses that were abandon and released. Originally all were domestic horses.

I cannot find an email. but you can call FOX at 1-888-369-4762
Thanks for the number and I will use it.
Great post Mountain Cowgirl.

Latest posts