• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Watching The Watch Dogs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
http://rkeefe57.wordpress.com/

The people who track the Radical Right "Hate Groups" can only account for 50% ?????????

So.......if they're lying about half of them, why should we believe them on any of them??

These folks are sleazy......................... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I mean, is… are two groups with two people in them worse than one group with four people in them? Well, maybe not… it's the same thing. But, what we've seen historically is that counts do seem to… very clearly… go up and down… we now see it going up again and we can see it reflected anecdotally.

since when has four been a group?, let alone two?

I am not sure where a group starts, but I would think it would need to be more then a lone individual, a handful of individuals and probably more then a half dozen..

I mean, one of the criteria we use when looking at these groups… we're trying to separate out the real groups that really do things from one man and a computer.

well that explains it one is not a group unless he takes some sort of action.. (then he could be called a group)..

BTW how many left wing hate groups do they track?

Latest posts