• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Water quit 🤬

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
My sweet wife checked water for the cows this morning on her way to work and it has quit. So I left work early and will gather and haul them to another piece of leased ground with a good creek in it. Too dang hot to mess around with it anymore. Maybe can go back there this fall if I get it fixed right. Wish me luck

two years ago, we dug down in a damp creek bottom to bed rock. pot in a culvert with holes filled around with gravel. next day we put a portable solar pump and two water tanks , next day tanks were full . day after wasn't enough to pump.

Had an adventure getting them gathered and hauled. Ran a stick through my cheek gathering them. I don't duck as fast as I used too. And blew a tire on a loaded trailer. But got it changed. Cows are on fresh grass and a creek for water. So alls well that ends well. I was already ugly so a hole in the face won't hurt. Actually it did hurt some.

431F1EE3-B5BB-4740-BC70-AFAF7A8BA388.jpeg

My son snapped this shot yesterday. The look on my face says it all. But the cows are moved and all I had to do was donate a little blood to the cause. Today I've got a pretty black eye to go along with a hole in my cheek. On the bright side, it missed my eye ball. And I didn't lose any teeth.

hey if that leaves a scar, you know what they say. Scars are like tattoos with better stories. Even without the scar, just having a black eye you should be able to come up with some great stories.

Latest posts