• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Way to go Dubya! :- (

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/11/al.qaeda.report/index.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289028,00.html

Ok....the bad guys are as strong as they were @ 9-11.

Translation......all this money and blood has accomplished ZIP...NADA...NUTHIN'!!!!!!

We're right back @ square one!!!

Way to go Dubya!!!

kolanuraven said:

Translation......all this money and blood has accomplished ZIP...NADA...NUTHIN'!!!!!!

Way to go Dubya!!!

This is all the fault of the Libs. They give Al Qaeda fodder and the will for fighting everytime they open their mouth.

If everyone in the world would unite on fighting terrorism this thing would end sooner than later.

Be ashamed. :mad:

No...no....no....no... liberals ARE NOT the cause of all evil in Alabama!!!

Ya'll gonna have to man-up and see your boy Dubya done pulled a FUBAR on this deal !!!!

He's cost this county, you & me and generations to come, a FORTUNE in blood and money! All those young soldiers who went to reduce the threat and now they say, " whoops....they're bigger than ever".

Somebody's been braggin on the emperor's new clothes and that emperor is Bush!!!

He just kicked a fire ant hill...and we all know when you do that and DO NOT destroy them when they are all in one hill....all they do is scatter into several hills.

If we fight'em over there to keep them out from here....well the UK had that same motto didn't they? Didn't work too well for them a week or so ago did it???

Your security starts in your OWN house...not your neighbors.

kolanuraven said:
If we fight'em over there to keep them out from here..

Your security starts in your OWN house...
this I can agree with. now lets start pushing the illegals back south and seal up that border!! then we can focus on shooting arabs!

As much as I hate it, the fact that war is killing has never changed. The only way I know of to win a war is to kill the enemy and anyone that is close to the enemy. Civilian casualties are part of war. Let it be known that we are coming and we are coming shooting and if you don't want to get your ass shot get out. Then do what we say we are going to do. One shot from a house gets the whole house blown up and everyone in it. Yes, innocent people will be killed but soon the innocent will learn to fight with us or get the hell out of the way. And when we kill enough of the enemy they will quit.

alabama said:
As much as I hate it, the fact that war is killing has never changed. The only way I know of to win a war is to kill the enemy and anyone that is close to the enemy. Civilian casualties are part of war. Let it be known that we are coming and we are coming shooting and if you don't want to get your ass shot get out. Then do what we say we are going to do. One shot from a house gets the whole house blown up and everyone in it. Yes, innocent people will be killed but soon the innocent will learn to fight with us or get the hell out of the way. And when we kill enough of the enemy they will quit.

:agree:

That would seem the sane way to wage war.

Your either for us or against us. There is no middle ground.

Red Robin said:
I'd vote for North but isn't he a felon or something? I don't think he's eligible.

Is he a John on a list somehwere?

If he ran for president, I'd get really excited about casting my vote.

I was wrong.

North was tried in 1988 in relation to his activities while at the National Security Council. He was indicted on sixteen felony counts and on May 4, 1989, he was initially convicted of three: accepting an illegal gratuity, aiding and abetting in the obstruction of a congressional inquiry, and destruction of documents (by his secretary, Fawn Hall, on his instructions). He was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Gerhard A. Gesell on July 5, 1989, to a three-year suspended prison term, two years probation, $150,000 in fines, and 1,200 hours community service. However, on July 20, 1990, with the help of the ACLU (see [1]), North's convictions were vacated, after the appeals court found that witnesses in his trial might have been impermissibly affected by his immunized congressional testimony.[3]

The Supreme Court declined to review the case, and Judge Gesell dismissed all charges against North on September 16, 1991, after hearings on the immunity issue, on the motion of the independent counsel. Essentially, North's convictions were overturned because he had been granted limited immunity for his Congressional testimony, and this testimony was deemed to have influenced witnesses at his trial.

If he runs and is against abortion and against "homosexual rights" then I'll sure vote for him.

kolanuraven said:

Way to go Dubya!!!

I do not buy it! No way we are back to square one. Major terrorist plots are being stopped on a constant basis. And just because when we catch a top leader another one takes its place. That does not mean them new leaders are as smart and organized and connected as the previous ones. Yea maybe they are as willing to blow up Americans but that does not mean they are as able to do it.

All the time Clinton was in office those terrorist groups could move freely around the world. Communicate freely with each other. There is no way terrorist hiding in holes are as dangerous as those freely moving around the world as before.

Just more political crap.

And if they are just as strong then the Liberals have to accept the blunt of the blame. You guys fortify the enemy with every breath.

If more people were worried about killing bad Muslims than were worried about granting them designated prayer times at U.S. public schools or how they are being treated at Guantanamo Bay this terrorist problem would be closer to being solved.

Until we start fighting these people like we fought the Japs and Nazi's we will always be there bitches.

I think we need to get rid of Liberals in America and then the Terrorist would be to scared to mess with us!!

Jinglebob said:
alabama said:

http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/thisiswar/

The link above is to pictures and stories of war. If you have a weak stomach don't click on this link. The pictures and stories are graphic.

aplusmnt said:
kolanuraven said:

Way to go Dubya!!!

I do not buy it! No way we are back to square one. Major terrorist plots are being stopped on a constant basis. And just because when we catch a top leader another one takes its place. That does not mean them new leaders are as smart and organized and connected as the previous ones. Yea maybe they are as willing to blow up Americans but that does not mean they are as able to do it.

All the time Clinton was in office those terrorist groups could move freely around the world. Communicate freely with each other. There is no way terrorist hiding in holes are as dangerous as those freely moving around the world as before.

Just more political crap.

And if they are just as strong then the Liberals have to accept the blunt of the blame. You guys fortify the enemy with every breath.

If more people were worried about killing bad Muslims than were worried about granting them designated prayer times at U.S. public schools or how they are being treated at Guantanamo Bay this terrorist problem would be closer to being solved.

Until we start fighting these people like we fought the Japs and Nazi's we will always be there bitches.

I think we need to get rid of Liberals in America and then the Terrorist would be to scared to mess with us!!

Are not liberals terriosts?Who has given more of our hard fought rights away than the liberal people who demand more and more for giving less and less?
Those that scream about the war costing $XXXXXXXXXXX in dollars and ###### in lost lives, yet still want lower gas prices, cheaper internet, better yoga classes, more fuel efficient cars and houses, the right to do as i damn well please, but don't interupt my right to protest and cause more damage to the troops and our great nation?

Tumbleweed said:
Jinglebob said:
alabama said:

http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/thisiswar/

The link above is to pictures and stories of war. If you have a weak stomach don't click on this link. The pictures and stories are graphic.
I might have missed your point there Tumbleweed. If it was that war is not pretty, than I would agree. Go check out pictures of what was left of the twin towers after they came down. That was an act of war. they declared it.

People die all the time and people kill people all the time. Most of the time for pretty sorry reasons.

Read the bible. There was lots of wars and killings going on in the old testament. What they did to Jesus wasn't pretty.

Sometime you get to choose to die for a good reason. Sometimes you don't. In the end, we will all die.

If we are going to wage war, than go in with the attitude that we need to win and the way to win is to kill the enemy and if you ain't an ally than you are an enemy. Sadly, there are no non-combatents in a war zone. Innocents? Yes, but the innocent die all the time, every day.

Showing me pictures of dead and wounded people will not change my mind.

If our forefathers were afraid to fight battles we would either be under the thumb of England, Germany or Japan today. If we don't do something today, right now, we will be under the thumb of the Jihadist Muslems.

Don't even ask, if they come I'll fight. i would go over there if they would let me.

I had a son over there in that sand box, a neice and at least one nephew. They would all willingly go back. And may.

If you don't believe in this war or any war, just say so, don't beat around the bushes.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion.

I hate the fact that we need to be over there or that we have to fight any battles or wars, but you can only turn the other cheek so many times and run so far, then you have to fight or die. You of all people should know this.

If I misunderstood your posting, I apologies. I been kind'a cranky here lately. :wink:

Jinglebob said:
Go check out pictures of what was left of the twin towers after they came down. That was an act of war. they declared it.

People die all the time and people kill people all the time. Most of the time for pretty sorry reasons.

Well maybe I missed something JB, but just what exactly did Iraq have to do with the twin towers? Who are "they"? The way I remember it is that at the time "they" was the Taliban, namely bin Ladin.
I think it's important not to lose sight of why these wars are going on. Britain and the US are in Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction. The UN is in Afghanistan because of 911. Whether or not these wars are being waged for the right reasons or not is now a moot point, we are there so we must win. There is no other outcome that bodes well for the future.

Silver said:
Well maybe I missed something JB, but just what exactly did Iraq have to do with the twin towers? Who are "they"? .

Those flying planes into the twin towers were Muslims that hated America and swore to hurt us any way they could. Saddam was part of that family of Muslims that were America's enemy and swore to harm us. Good enough reason to me. I say put a bullet in any Muslims head that is our enemy or in Saddam's case a noose around his neck!

Iraq is just a grain of sand in the Ocean of Muslim fights we will be fighting for many decades to come. It has been building for many years if not 100's. It is just now that the Muslims have the money and technology and numbers to fulfill what they have been trying to accomplish dating all the way back to the Persian Empire.

aplusmnt said:
Silver said:
Well maybe I missed something JB, but just what exactly did Iraq have to do with the twin towers? Who are "they"? .

Those flying planes into the twin towers were Muslims that hated America and swore to hurt us any way they could.

Saddam was part of that family of Muslims that were America's enemy and swore to harm us. Good enough reason to me. I say put a bullet in any Muslims head that is our enemy or in Saddam's case a noose around his neck!

Iraq is just a grain of sand in the Ocean of Muslim fights we will be fighting for many decades to come. It has been building for many years if not 100's. It is just now that the Muslims have the money and technology and numbers to fulfill what they have been trying to accomplish dating all the way back to the Persian Empire.

The guys in the planes were Saudi.

Saddam & Saudi......... ' anything' didn't mesh.

It's not that easy to lump all under one name.

kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
Silver said:

Those flying planes into the twin towers were Muslims that hated America and swore to hurt us any way they could.

Saddam was part of that family of Muslims that were America's enemy and swore to harm us. Good enough reason to me. I say put a bullet in any Muslims head that is our enemy or in Saddam's case a noose around his neck!

Saudi's yes, trained with money and supplies from (guess who?) Saddam
Even some training in Iraq training camps, so yes there is a correlation between the two.
Saddam was willing to give them a lot more than just money and training , he had promised them posion gas as well as other wmd.
This was even pointed out by the LIBERAL PRESS when the invasion of Iraq began, yet somehow that has been shoved to the back recesses of some minds or clouded over by poor taste in reporting and by those willing to accept poor reporting.

kolanuraven said:

The guys in the planes were Muslim Radicals that hated America! That is all I need to know. I could care less what country they were born in or what country they were then residing in. They all had 2 common denominators. They were Muslim and Hated America.

The simples point of this whole war that the Liberals seem to miss is we have one enemy and that is Muslim Radicals. It is not one country that is our enemy but a collective view of certain Muslims that we are at war with. And Saddam was a leader of a country and expressed that collective view of America that got him a noose around his next.

I do not ponder on the question rather Saddam should have been removed I know that was the right thing to do, I only give thought to who is next in line. My vote goes to the President of Iran.

Latest posts