• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WE ARE MISSING AN EDUCATED DERELICT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Anyone seen ~SH~?...............good luck ps AMI aint having a convention are they.

HAY MAKER said:
Anyone seen ~SH~?...............good luck ps AMI aint having a convention are they.

While I wouldn't know about Sandhuskers absence, I do know that SH has been with family while they were losing his mother-in-law to cancer and dealing with the very serious illnesses of his father-in-law the past few weeks.

I've known his in-laws for years and had many good conversations with them. They are a close and caring family as was made even more evident to me by the beautiful family photo's in the memory video at the funeral, and I know this is a very sad time for them all. They have my sincere sympathy and prayers for healing of the hurt of the loss of this very special lady.

MRJ

MRJ said:
HAY MAKER said:

While I wouldn't know about Sandhuskers absence, I do know that SH has been with family while they were losing his mother-in-law to cancer and dealing with the very serious illnesses of his father-in-law the past few weeks.

I've known his in-laws for years and had many good conversations with them. They are a close and caring family as was made even more evident to me by the beautiful family photo's in the memory video at the funeral, and I know this is a very sad time for them all. They have my sincere sympathy and prayers for healing of the hurt of the loss of this very special lady.

MRJ

Thank you for telling us MRJ,I hate to hear that he has family problems........good luck

Latest posts