• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We Got Him!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
A big thumbs up to our troops and everyone else involved in killing Zarqawi in Iraq.

I just seen it on Fox news,that makes my day,now if we could just get the other parasite that calls himself bin laden,there is no place on Earth for these sleaze bags that would take an unarmed man, with arms bound behind his back,then saw his head of with a dull knife.
To bad he did'nt get the same treatment,he died way too fast............good luck

I fully agree that what he inflicted upon others is exactly what he
should have gotten.

That goes for others that inflict malicious pain and suffering on another human being; or even an animal as far as that goes.

I certainly hope that the news media doesn't disect this thing to death.
He was a terrorist. He needed to die. Simple.

One less piece of evil scum scrubbed from the face of God's wonderful Earth!!! BRAVO!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

One less piece of evil scum scrubbed from the face of God's wonderful Earth!!! BRAVO!!!!

I just hope people don't seem to forget this scum and remember all the heads he chopped off....................I didn't really want to say that......but it would be worse to forget his EVIL.

passin thru said:
One less piece of evil scum scrubbed from the face of God's wonderful Earth!!! BRAVO!!!!

I just hope people don't seem to forget this scum and remember all the heads he chopped off....................I didn't really want to say that......but it would be worse to forget his EVIL.

Worse yet would be to forget his evil followers and that THEY ARE STILL OUT THERE!! Guaranteed that his evil subjects are already setting up for a new "ruler"....best to keep our guards up!!....sad! :cry:

Another down, too many more to go! In the 70's we were always criticised for calling the murdering insurgents 'terrorists' while the liberal press referred to them as 'freedom fighters'. Terrorists were given far too much respectability in the 60's to the 80's, and we are paying the price today! I am relieved my daughter has safely finished five years in the British army as a medic, one of 200 Zimbabweans serving in the Brit forces, but I am proud she has played her part in the war against terrorism, I just wish 'our' war had a better outcome.

When I heard about it on the radio, I was impressed by the restraint our forces used in executing the mission.
I probably have used at least 3 or 14 (not a typo) #500 bombs on such a worthy target.

Paul Harvey said today that he was still alive when Iraqi police showed up but that was short lived.They say the 25 million dollar bounty will be paid.Wonder who get's it???????

It was one of his own that squealed on where he was.. msn had pretty good video of the bombs hitting his hideout and the explosion!!

Latest posts