• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Weather

Help Support Ranchers.net:

greg

Reaction score
Good Alberta morn.Woke up to thick fog that turned into hoar frost!Someday IF I ever fiure out photo bucket I'll send you Texans a pic of hoar frost....awfully purdy!!

Me too! Had a black calf out in the corrals, sleeping against the round bale feeder. His noggin was fringed with it. Got a pic with the handy dandy disposible tho. Wish i couild get a digital. :)

greg said:
Good Alberta morn.Woke up to thick fog that turned into hoar frost!Someday IF I ever fiure out photo bucket I'll send you Texans a pic of hoar frost....awfully purdy!!

well hurry up!!, if I can figure out photo bucket ,anyone can,send those pictures !!!!!!!!!...............good luck

Been warmish weather at our place here in Australia. 25 to 28 c most days. Need a bit more rain,cattle are starting to look good after the dry winter. Calves are doing well with the extra milk
Colin

Got a pic with the handy dandy disposible tho. Wish i couild get a digital.

Angus when you get the pics developed get a cd as well most places will make one for about $2.00
Same as a digital load them up on your computer.
Cant wait to see hoar frost :D

Here is some hoar frost last winter, just seeing this makes me cold :!:

hoarfrost.jpg

Australian Cattleman said:
Been warmish weather at our place here in Australia. 25 to 28 c most days. Need a bit more rain,cattle are starting to look good after the dry winter. Calves are doing well with the extra milk
Colin

November is springtime down there, right? I heard that Christmas was in the middle of summer in Australia.

Latest posts