• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wedding Pictures...or Name the Groom

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
This is just a few of my photos that I've gotten edited, haven't gotten pictures from the photographer yet...can't wait for those. They don't all have the groom in them...but maybe enough of them do that ya'll can come up with a Title for him LOL

Mr Lilly and Lil Lilly comin down the "isle"
2011-05-21-080.jpg

Our neice on the left....Cuppy Cake's lil brother center....and his neice on the right. Cute cute kiddos!!!
2011-05-21-072.jpg

Got the rings in place...
2011-05-21-103.jpg

The wedding party...
2011-05-21-118.jpg

There they are.....All hitched up:)
2011-05-21-147-1.jpg

There they go....
2011-05-21-112.jpg

Dancin with her Daddy :)
2011-05-21-220.jpg

Dancin with her PawPaw....
2011-05-21-234.jpg

Cuttin the cake....
2011-05-21-175.jpg

Sharin the cake..... :wink:
2011-05-21-180.jpg

Bride and Groom Toast....
2011-05-21-190.jpg

Dancing with the newest member of our extended family....her cousin's brand new 3 week old baby boy Brayden.
2011-05-21-225.jpg

Throw that bouquet!!!!
2011-05-21-252.jpg

One tuckered out lil bride....
2011-05-21-217.jpg

My brother and I dancin.....he's the one who taught me....and we had a good time!
2011-05-21-244.jpg

Very nice photographs, Jersey Lilly. Congratulations to the new bride and groom, and to all of you. Looks like it was a wonderful wedding and reception.

I really like the photo of Lil Lilly and her Paw Paw, and the way you have it in black and white with the red flower. Great editing job.

Thanks for sharing the event with us. :)

Beautiful pictures! What a great facility for the reception with a fascinating background! Where was the reception held?

Congratulations to lil lilly and cuppy cake.

Great looking young couple Lilly. He looks so Serious. :lol:

My half century birthday is fast approaching, makes the wedding party sooooo much younger looking.

Thanks for sharing the big day and Congratulations to both the couple and the families.

gcreekrch said:
Great looking young couple Lilly. He looks so Serious. :lol:

My half century birthday is fast approaching, makes the wedding party sooooo much younger looking.

Thanks for sharing the big day and Congratulations to both the couple and the families.

You're just a young pup yourself. :)

Wonderful, Jersey Lilly. Thanks for sharing Lil Lillie's day.
Cuppy Cake looks like a nice young man. I'd sure take him
for a son-in-law. :D

Those bridesmaid dresses are neat, and with the boots, cute idea!

I bet if it were possible, most all of us here would toast the
bride and groom. May they find happiness alwalys!

Beautiful pics Lilly , the bride and groom look stunning . Love the way that the wedding stayed true to who they are inside and not all pomp and circumstance. I bet the guests all felt welcome and had a wonderful time as well as all involved in the wedding. What a great way to celebrate such a memorable and special day ! :D

Thanks for taking time to share them. :)

LILY---THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WONDERFUL OCCASSION WITH US.....I LOVE THE BOOTS LIL LILY WORE UNDER HER DRESS!!! :D ALSO....THE CAKE TOPPER HAD ME LAUGHING!!! VERY GOOD!! BEST OF WISHES TO THE NEWLYWEDS!! :D

Congratulations to the Happy Couple! Love the pictures---you have a beautiful, talented daughter, and I think you have gained a wonderful "son." It is so fun to see that love and hope in the faces of a young couple!
(BTW, I am going to try the okra again this summer!)

Thank you all for all the well wishes for the Newly weds. I will pass them along to them.

Burnt....Reception was in the Carriage House at the fella's that we do all the old car restoration for here. He let us use the front steps of his house for the wedding...and the carriage house for the reception. He's a very generous fella. Love him to pieces.

Soapweed....he works at a plant that manufactures drill stem. He's been there a little under a year...and already has been promoted to a safety supervisor. Good job...great benefits.

Gcreek....he flat will not smile for pictures. But I bet you before long....I'll catch him off guard and get one of him smiling. He's a fun guy.

What a beautiful place to have the wedding..to match the beautiful bride! I had to laugh at the last photo of the worn out Bride...that is so her..lol Hope to see more pictures soon and especially one of you...to see the real outfit you had on...It looks so cute! Thanks for sharing your special moments with us...

Jassy....the only reason there's a picture of me and my brother dancing is because someone...and I don't know who...grabbed my borrowed camera and took a picture. LOL There should be some better one's from the photographer when we get those. I had a tough time puttin that outfit together. That skirt nearly made me pull ALL my hair out making it. Can't believe I bought the boots I did because I do NOT wear square toes. But they are square toe'd.....and then found the belt online. I ordered the belt the week before....had been looking for a large concho belt for months, was afraid it wouldn't get here in time. But it all worked out. :)

Well the plans are laid and the forecast is good! Their house is getting the last few corners painted and almost ready to receive their recent accumulation of furniture. So my work shop will soon lose its current status as a storage room. :wink:

The big day is June 4th. An exciting time for all, as I am sure you will attest to also!

The only downer right now is that there has been a nasty cold/sore throat bug making its rounds and our son is just getting over a very lengthy bout with it. And Sparkle, as I call his fiance, is just about a week into the same malady . . . :(

Zicam will sure speed up the healing process with things like that.

Haha and I too did alot of home projects..painting and tile before the wedding. Why is that? Too much work on top of too much other work.....before and event like a wedding. What was I thinkin??? LOL

Latest posts