• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Weddings

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowwrangler

Reaction score
i have a couple weddings coming up,they are relatives ,so they should expect this,need some ideas for a chivare,now both of these parties invloved have done this to the others on their big day :lol: we have a couple ideas, i know you all will come up with a few more :lol: :lol:

Where do I begin. :cowboy:
1.) Short sheet the bed.
2.) Put chrushed Wheaties in the bed, happened to Mom and Dad.
3.) Limberger cheese on the manifold of car
4.) Wrap car in saran wrap. (Hilarilous to watch them take it off.) :wink:
5.) Starch the guy's underware. so much you can't fold them
6.) Take the labels off the food cans.

Just to name a few. :p

MN Farm Girl

kidnapping seemed to be one of the favorites. They kidnapped my mother and left her at the neighbors who weren't home. took dad 2hrs to find her. They still laugh about it.

I'm surprised there is anyone left who knows what a Chivari is or I guess more surprised they still have them :)

Used to be a practice to tie a cowbell to the bed springs, now you can't get to the "springs" --

fill the bathtub with jello

saran the toilet under the seat and then paint the seat with white karo syrup

sew (just big basting stitches) pant legs closed, underwear closed things like that.

Rice in shoes in the closet

mix up things in the kitchen, hide the most used utinsels, put sugar in the salt shaker or salt in the sugar bowl

I went to a few chivari's with my parents --as I kid I thought they were the dumbest things! :)

labels off cans is GOOD one --that'll keep the memory alive for some time

we have stuffed all the furniture in the garage, wet the under wear, and throw them all in the freezer.lick marshmallows and stick them to windows.

we have done two types of chivalries ...one they are gone, the other you roll in about 2 am and force the couple to make everyone there breakfast. on this second one they are awakened with a horse fiddle. this is a device built out of an old disc blade on a stand with a big gear on a crank. as you crank, the teeth of the gear hit, and it is the most horrid noise you can imagine!! really gets them up and out of bed!!!

so far at the first one the grooms 12 year old son got us the house keys,he was in on it as bad as anyone,lol :shock: the floors were covered with sawdust,since it is honeymoon will help with them nasty carpet burns , also has a nice piney scent :lol: ,all labels tore off the cans,all underwear soaked in sink and chilling in the freezer,huge pair of bloomers flying atop the flagpole,pinic table is sitting in bedroom,sheets are full of salt,both cars are hidden out in feilds,they have bikes, :lol: they leave on honeymoon next week, :) :)

Latest posts