• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Week 10= B/W

Help Support Ranchers.net:

B/W

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cert

Reaction score
#1 Ms Sage
BlackWhiteEntry.jpg

#2 hiredman'swife
TravisBW.jpg

#3 heifer
Sheba.jpg

#4 TTB
bullsrainbowsepia.jpg

#5 cert
IMG_27701.jpg

Dang, cert!!!! Decisions! Decisions!!! My daughter (yep, the demolition derby driver) argued on which to vote for, but it was my finger that was ultimately on the keyboard!!!! :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Ladies will this vote confirm that "WRANGLER BUTTS DRIVE COWGIRLS NUTS" :wink: :cowboy:

Either that or someone likes Brokeback Mountain.

The pictures in the contest are so good. Every week I look forward to what will be shown. Thanks to all that submit pictures. Someday I will have a digital camera (I hope).

feeder said:
Someday I will have a digital camera (I hope).

Have you been a good girl :???: :lol: One thing I like about the days before Christmas- I can easily stop the fighting between the grand kids when I remind them Santa's watching......Will be wild the day after Christmas tho......

I think I've been good. Everyone else around me might have a different opinion about that!!!

Was talkin to my niece on phone yest.....4yr old starts screaming in the background she starts to say somthing to him about Santa watching...he breaks in and hollers I know all about Santa and it looks like its too late for me to be good this year!!!

As much as I appreciate a nice set of buns in a tight pair of Wranglers, I didn't vote for #1. I voted for #4 because I can just imagine the colors in the sky, the forces of nature are a wonder of their own.

Latest posts