• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

week 16- action

Help Support Ranchers.net:

action

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cert

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay folks. Calving season and all...

#1 Reader 2
IMG_2848.jpg

#2 Northern Rancher
PBR037.jpg

#3 MsSage
2977c3e1.jpg

#4 Robert
hauling%20ass.jpg

#5 sw
girlrope.jpg

#6 Lilly
Billy-Bailey-Ropin.jpg

#7 Faster Horses
roper.jpg

#8 jigs
Rideonbuster.jpg

#9 easttxgal
BlueandPaintPlaying.jpg

#10 Mrs. Greg
Rescue4.jpg

Faster horses said:
Good action photos, all!! I was expecting to see the picture Red Robin told us about earlier... :wink:
I talked to the owner of the photo today and forgot. Actually it is a prize of his so I may have to beg. I'll see what I can do about making a copy and posting it for review. :wink:

All are great pics but number one just makes you hold your breath and wait for that cold water to hit...love it!

Mrs. Greg- I trust it was someone on Ranchers.net that had Greg (I presume) climbing the wall ..........well we can only hope it wasn't his significant other that chased him up there! :twisted: :lol:

Ya,Mrs.is a funny girl :oops: This was taken day before a mine rescue competition I was participating in .All I can say some of Haymakers Canadian whiskey made me do it.

No he's not quite ready fror those bulls yet-that was at a PBR Challenger event in Saskatoon-I just thought that pic was kind of cool the way the speed of the bull blurred him a bit.

I have yet to vote, but that number three is something - all that funny clothing and gear - it might look strange, but that is a pic of someone who truly knows how to ride a horse to the fullest extent.

B.C.

Who is robert and is that 120 mph? If so , man you are crazy! I would feel much safer on NR's bull pic than that bike at 120 mph.
There was a guy north of here that laid a crotch rocket down way over a hundred mph a couple years back. His coat sleeve which was behind him bungied on the back of the seat , got to flopping and got in the wheel spokes. He stayed on top of the sliding motor cycle and didn't get a scratch. The say the bike stayed in the road...lucky for him.

I agree, 120 on anything other than an airplane is just way too fast. We have lil windy curvy roads here, and get lots of Saturday and Sunday riders thru here. 3 and 4 a weekend go down in one curve in town, the fella that lives in that curve sits on his porch......waitin..... it's the crotch rockets that go down the most. They go down, and thru his fence. Some make it, some don't. He's repaired more fence in a 20 ft section that most of us have patched in our entire lives. Harley riders don't seem to have that problem, they are out for a nice slow enjoyable ride. while the others are out for speed.

Cowsence,your quick humored! I wanted to post one of his bareback rides from a couple years ago when he rode Senior Pro.but he wouldn't let me,so I got him back :twisted: Theres been a time or two someone on Ranchers has sent him up the wall..but thats very few and far between!As for me sending him up, well......

I ride a Honda 1800 Goldwing and one of the Harley guys I ride with came flying by and was all happy about the 105 he hit so I had to show him up a little and take a pic for proof. 8)

It was at 130 but I dropped down to 124 getting the camera out and wound to the next picture. :shock: :twisted:

There ain't no way you would get me on NR's bull. lol I like to decide how fast and which direction I'm going.lol
I sure dont drive that fast on the curves, you'll notice it is a nice straight road with nobody coming. I have been riding motorcycles for over 30 years now so I pretty much know what I am and am not capable of doing.

If some of you would like to check out some of the pictures from this years Sturgis motorcycle rally I still have them on my storage site.
these are some scenery pictures of the Black hills and the Badlands.

badlands1

badlands2

badlands3

badlands4

badlands5

badlands6

badlands7

badlands8

Riding around the hills

Riding1

Riding2

Riding3

Riding4

these are all the scenery pictures I took but here is the link to the main folder that has some pictures my friends took too.

Main folder friends pics

My pictures folder

There are photos of cycles and the group I ride with, also there are pictures with some nudity so if you dont want to see them, explore the files at your own risk.

A picture of my ugly mug and motorcycle
Rob.jpg

Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed I didn't get the pictures all looked at but did you see that woman I was going to rope in the hotel parking lot in Deadwood?

If you had caught her and pulled her off that big Harley, she'd have been a motorcycle trama mama. :wink:

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed I didn't get the pictures all looked at but did you see that woman I was going to rope in the hotel parking lot in Deadwood?

If you had caught her and pulled her off that big Harley, she'd have been a motorcycle trama mama. :wink:

After our visit I had to go looking for that female bull rider. I found one :shock: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

After our visit I had to go looking for that female bull rider. I found one :shock: :cowboy:

That's funny, she had two when she came in. :shock: :wink:

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:13 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have yet to vote, but that number three is something - all that funny clothing and gear - it might look strange, but that is a pic of someone who truly knows how to ride a horse to the fullest extent.

B.C.

Yes They can ride to the fullest extent.
Reader that was Show Jumping on the Charlotte Steeplechase field.

Latest posts