• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

week 17- ugly ranch truck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ugly truck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cert

Reaction score
I'll leave some spaces open for those of you that might want to go ahead and enter a picture late. :wink:

#1 Jersey Lilly
2006-01-29-005-Sammy.jpg

#2 jigs
MattandRobert.jpg

#3 Empty Pockets
uglytruckforcontest.JPG

#4 MsSage
d668a6e7.jpg

#5 Cert
chev.jpg

#6 Manitoba Rancher
334c9bbb.jpg

#7 Hanta Yo
dodge2.jpg

#8 sw
dodge1.jpg

#9 Hired Man's Wife
UglyPickup.jpg

Jigs. That's awesome. Gave me a good idea. I hope you don't mind if I infringe on your "copyright".

Phil

Ya, they are empty. I was hopeing I'd get a few more entries if I left open space. Guess that's what I get for thinking.

go ahead Phil, just be sure to send me the $100 copyright fee....LOL

I spent about 3 days making the cut outs and stensils, but it REALLY turned some heads when I drove it into Nebraska to get parts.....

I did the interior in purple with white trim, and was going to paint the whole truck purple, then have a powercat over the fender wells, like the tire was where the mouth would be.... but never got to it.
thought it would be fun to drive it to Manhattan.

just be sure to send me the $100 copyright fee....LOL
When did the fee amount go UP????? :shock:
Hmmm maybe written word is more than Photos. Geeshhhhhh you can send all you want for $50
Phil since jigs ALREADY has the cut outs maybe he would paint it for you ?????

that is $100 for the idea of it....gonna cost more if I have to do the work too!!!

LOL

well.............I try to do what I can. :wink:

I am usually a calm fella, until football season rolls around.
I coach a flag team of 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. we go into Nebraska for the leauge.....we wear the Powercat with pride, and whoop up on them every chance we get. only lost one game out of 8 last year. and lost it to my cousin, which really hurt!!

some of the Husker fans asked us to change uniforms! I just lauged it off and told them that my kids were just preparing for college.....they would wear the powercat and win in Nebraska then too !!
man you Husker are sore losers at any stage !

Jigs good buddy, I will have to admit some of us huskers are sore losers. And I know Kansas has that loosing thing down to a T. Hey losing just isn't excepted in Husker nation. This ain't Kansas.... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Now I'm really going to get it........ I've got my flame suit on though.. :p :p

no, you are right, we did corner the market on losing in the 70's and 80's....BUT we have beat NU 5 of the last 7 years!

thing I have trouble with is this "gracious fans" notion people have of Nebraska....in Manhattan an old lady flipped me off when I yelled to "run it up" on the Huskers....
plus when we beat NU in Lincoln, Bo Pelini called Snyder an asshole!
we beat thenm by 31....worst defeat in Lincoln in many many many years....
the average point difference in Manhattan in the 80s was 46 or so!

so, I guess you could say I have some problems with Nebraska.

On the other hand I think Tom Osborne wwas one of the classiest coaches ever, the knee he had them take on the one after dismantling Florida for the title, his passion for kids, his humblness, are great character flaws to have!

And I used to love to watch them play, the Makavicka boys were so fun to watch rumble up the middle.......

I think the youngest Makavicka boy is leaning to KSU......man I hope so!!!!!
[/img]

Jigs, That old lady may have had a reason....... Sometimes a person has to step back and take a look at ones own actions........ Sometimes I scare myself.... :shock: :shock:
Enjoy the 5 out of 7. But it don't make a pimple to Nebraska's long history of college football. :p
ONe thing we do have in common is that we both don't care for Florida. :wink:
Now my question is: Kansas is known for it's basketball. How's Kansas looking?
Okay, I'm zipping my flame suit up again....Bring er on!!!!!!!!!!!

only thing worse than A Husker is a Husker that cheers for KU basketball! ha ha

KU is the equivilent of dog crap in any true KSU fans eyes.....I really do not like them at all. I even bought a Bucknell sweatshirt after the NCAA tourney last year :twisted:

we beat them on thier home court this winter.....sweet justice!

but, you being a Husker.....lets compare trophy rooms.....you have a couple Sears trophy's, but we have many national livestock judging titles!!

Jigs, You're jumping to conclusions. I didn't say anything about cheering for Kansas Basketball. I was merely trying to find a good thing as to Kansas sports that's all. I know nothing about livestock judging other than my brother did in college. It was an oppertunity for him to see alot of country and meet a bunch of way cool stockman. He was good enough for a scholarship all four years and was an assistant for his senior year. Oh yeah, before you bail in and run down Nebraska. It wasn't............. :p :p

MsSage, Give us the skinny on who was kicked out and why do you not care for Jeff Gordon??? Who's going to win??? I try and keep up, but don't get to the tv much and the radio just doesn't give much information...

Well I was talking baskeball and the ACC LOL BUT
NASCAR WWOOHOOOO my love
Knaus Ejected from 2006 Daytona 500 Activities UPDATE 2 Hendrick Responds: NASCAR announced today that NASCAR Nextel Cup Series crew chief Chad Knaus has been ejected from any further participation in 2006 Daytona 500 activities as a result of a rules infraction discovered following pole qualifying runs Sunday. Knaus is the crew chief for the #48 Lowe's Chevy driven by Jimmie Johnson. NASCAR said the #48 car failed post-qualifying template inspection in the rear window area [had a device installed that raised the rear window after pre-aualifying inspection]. The qualifying time posted by the #48 was disallowed and Johnson will have to start at the rear of the field in the first of two 150-mile qualifying races Thursday. The qualifying time of the #96 DLP Chevy driven by Terry Labonte was also disallowed. NASCAR officials said an unapproved carburetor was found on the 96 car. Labonte will also have to start from the rear of the field in Thursday's qualifying races. Additional penalties for both cars will be determined following the Daytona 500.(NASCAR PR)(2-13-2006)
UPDATE: Hendrick Motorsports owner Rick Hendrick today responded to NASCAR sanctions levied against crew chief Chad Knaus following Sunday's Daytona 500 post-qualifying inspection at Daytona International Speedway. "We understand NASCAR's position," Hendrick said. "Our expectations for the team remain high. It's a deep, championship-caliber group and they'll step up this weekend." Darian Grubb, lead engineer for the #24 and #48 Hendrick Motorsports teams, will immediately assume Knaus' at-track duties in preparation for the Feb. 19 Daytona 500. "It's obviously disappointing to miss the biggest race of the year, but I'm confident in Darian and the rest of my teammates," Knaus said. "There's been a lot of effort put into the Daytona 500 and I know the team will be successful with the support they'll receive from the entire organization."(Hendrick Motorsports PR)(2-13-2006)
UPDATE 2: Knaus cannot appeal the deci-sion, and Darian Grubb, the lead engineer for Johnson and Jeff Gordon's teams, will assume Knaus' duties at the track in preparation for Sunday's race. This is the seventh time Knaus has been fined and/or suspended by NASCAR for infractions on one of his cars. The first two came in 2001 when he was working on Stacy Compton's car. The other five have come with Johnson. He has been fined a total of $74,250, and this is the third suspension he will serve. Knaus also was suspended two races and fined $35,000 last March at Las Vegas when Johnson's race-winning car was found to be too low. He appealed the suspension, and NASCAR overturned it but put him on 90 days probation and kept the fine and the 25-point docking. In September at Dover, Johnson's car failed postrace inspection but later passed on a second attempt. NASCAR did not punish the team but did rewrite a rule about shock absorbers that Knaus had found a way to work around.(Richmond Times Dispatch)(2-14-2006)
Looks liek he has yet to learn how to walk that envelope of NASCAR rules..Daddy always said if you keep geting caught you need to stop trying to cheat cuz you aint any good at it.
I still have yet to pick a new driver so not sure Looks like Labonte & Petty are going to be good match.
I really dont have anything against Gordon. He is a good racer and talented. I dont like his whinning and feel there has been too much Media attention given to him over other talented drivers. Its sad when they Ignore the Champion to talk to Gordon.........which happened a few years ago.
There have been very few drivers I HATE ....the ones who put other drivers at risk over and over again I dont like. Ricky Craven is one who pops into mind. Robby Gordon is another.

MsSage,
I had noooo clue!!! I'm not a basketball fan at all. Too much contact for me anymore.
Thanks for the info. I would throw Knaus off the team. If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, IT PROLLY IS A RAT...
Keep us informed Okay???

Latest posts