• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

week 17- ugly ranch truck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ugly truck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmmm NR you have no clue what your missing...hmmmm 700 horses, 43 cars rubbing and bumping, the smell of racing fuel and burned tires feeling the rummble as they pass you going 180 mph ..........makes you go weak in the knees hmmmmmmmm

you take 4 wide at 200 MPH heading into a turn at Daytona, and man, there ain't no other place I would want to be !!! I get goose bumps just thinking about it!!!!

Say a t-shirt that really sums up the Jeff Gordon feelings...

"if the world was fair, old #3 would still be turning left, and we sure would miss Jeff Gordon"

Katrina, I was not implying you were a squaker fan......just pointing out my true feelings for KU.

as for a positive Kansas sport, I think I would rather sit and watch a good high school 8-man football game any day. it just don't get much better on a friday night in the fall.

Hey JIGS sorry I'm late but that is GREAT!!!! I lived in nebraska for most of my life and wish I'd have had a truck like that!!!!!

I'll take 16 thoroughbreds with 16 more chasing them collar to collar and wheel to wheel at Calgary any day lol. NasCar puts me to sleep to be honest.

Jake said:
Hey JIGS sorry I'm late but that is GREAT!!!! I lived in nebraska for most of my life and wish I'd have had a truck like that!!!!!

well, I did the interior and then a guy offered to buy it....I rarely drove it any more, so I sold it and used the money to buy the kids a pony......

but I do have a bid in to buy it back!!
it was red, so we named it Robert Red-ford ...... kids want to drive it to school in a couple years!!

Latest posts