• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Week 20 (comical pics) POLL #2

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Poll #2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cert

Reaction score
These are the ones I sorted off as "comical". Please forgive me if they wern't ment that way. :oops: :lol:

#1 Lilly
Bulls.jpg

#2 Nicky
bulls.jpg

#3 Buckerette
Dr.jpg

#4 sw
gomer.jpg

#5 TTB
DCP_03492.jpg

#6 Red Robin
100_2279.jpg

#7 Kolanuraven
Springer.jpg

#8 cert
IMG_1830.jpg

Those were comical, IMO, cert. You did a wonderful job sorting through them. And gee, we have two contests this week.

Thanks for your good works!!!

One question~is there anyway to make the photos all the same size? Can it be done by the sender before they are sent, or what? I don't even realize what I am asking, but if it is possible I think it would make them easier to judge. If not, we will just keep on keeping on!!!

Faster Horses,

I'm lazy and I havn't been resizing them. I post them as I get them. Sorry.

No need to be sorry. I don't understand what all it takes to resize them. After all you do have a life after the photo contest!!! We appreciate all you do.!!!!!! Perhaps you could just bring the smaller ones up to size so they are easier to see and look a bit more dynamic. Leave the others alone. Would that work?

It looks like I'm the only one that voted for #6 so far. I burst out laughing when I seen it. I can't imagine getting that close to a bull!!!!

LoL I was thinking if #7's color was the same you could combine it with #6 and it would be really funny. :twisted: :roll:

feeder said:
It looks like I'm the only one that voted for #6 so far. I burst out laughing when I seen it. I can't imagine getting that close to a bull!!!!

I get that close to lots of them in the spring. Thats just the way it looks before I use my knife! :wink:

Jinglebob said:
feeder said:

I get that close to lots of them in the spring. Thats just the way it looks before I use my knife! :wink:

Jinglebob - I'm sure you've forgotten more about about ranching than I will ever know, but let me give you my 2 cents worth on this one. If that's what they look like before you get your knife out, I'd be checking some EPD's for birth weight. :wink:

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Jinglebob said:
feeder said:

Jinglebob - I'm sure you've forgotten more about about ranching than I will ever know, but let me give you my 2 cents worth on this one. If that's what they look like before you get your knife out, I'd be checking some EPD's for birth weight. :wink:

Ain't my cattle. Just the ones they send me and then of course the calves, and they would be smaller in size. And just what the heck is an EPD? :???:

Latest posts