• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Week 9 Holiday's past

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Holidays Past

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cert

Reaction score
#1 Lilly
SwanValley.jpg

#2 Hiredman'swife
SDXmasTree.jpg

#3 jigs
87871fdf.jpg

#4 cert
006_19kityintree.jpg

#5 cert
IMG_0068.jpg

Those are all great pictures...tough decision for me, especially between #1 and #4.

I love that darn cat...growing up we had a cat that looked very similar to that one, Harry Chin was his name, and if I remember correctly, he once was in the tree just about like that one!!!

#1 really reminds me of home too...those nice mountains, with the snow and trees, and some (whitefaced??) cattle in the corral...kinda makes me homesick out here on the Dakota Prairie...but Mr. TTB and I will hopefully be home to the mountains by this time next week!!! I hope they have about 5 feet of good wet snow!!!

Great pics, and keep 'em coming!!!

Christmas Cheers---

TTB

I had the same problem trying to decide between the same two pictures TTB.

Doncha wish you were just THERE in photo #1. I sure do, especially after this 3 or 4-day storm we have just experienced.

BTW, where in the mountains are you from and are you going?

Drive safe, enjoy the holidays.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :santa:

Faster horses said:
I had the same problem trying to decide between the same two pictures TTB.

Doncha wish you were just THERE in photo #1. I sure do, especially after this 3 or 4-day storm we have just experienced.

BTW, where in the mountains are you from and are you going?

Drive safe, enjoy the holidays.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :santa:

Faster Horses:

Yes, I wish I were there, especially after the blowing of all of this powdery snow the last couple of days. However, the mountains aren't much fun either if that wet, heavy snow blows and drifts...much tougher to get through than dry snow drifts!!!

I personally think whoever took the "Cat in the Tree" picture should sell it to a Christmas Card company!!!

I'm originally from the San Juan Mountains in Southwestern Colorado, near the town of Durango--and that's where we're headed next week. Mr. TTB always finds it amazing that when we leave North Central SD and head south that we're only half way to my folks in Denver--but the mountains really slow driving and don't typically allow for roads to be built by "the shortest distance between two points" theory, as you well know!!!

Here's a picture of where my folks run their cattle in the summertime:

DEVILMTN.jpg

And a picture of the cow's "winter home" in NW NM, taken in April:

herefords.jpg

You and yours have a safe and Happy Holiday season too!

Christmas Cheers,

TTB :santa:

Latest posts