• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

weight lifting sis

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cal

Reaction score
My "little" sis has decided to try a little weight lifting. Don't know how long this link will be on, but she is in image 1,4, and 12.

http://www.rmlccolorado.com/DLNationals05/index.htm

Liberty Belle said:
Wow, Cal - she is impressive! Did she get those muscles fighting with her brother the way our daughter did?
Is that how that happens? LOL The bigger the age difference the bigger and ornrier the sister gets I geuss. LOL Actually, we always have a good time together with her and her husband. They're in Aurora, CO now with hers and his chiropractic offices. She's been learning acupuncture as well, but I haven't volunteered to be her guinea pig for that yet. I don't know what the weight is in this picture, but I have another one just emailed where she's dead weight lifting 380 lbs. If she's around you could almost change a tire without using a jack. :?

Guess you didn't have to defend your little sister too often!
Our dgt lifted weights for awhile getting ready for discus. I was kind of glad when she gave it up cause she outgrew all her blouse sleeves!

Latest posts